Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Aubameyang is on fire ;) They better tweak him in FMH 2016 :D Go BvB!!!!! DFB-POKAL is ours!

Silly boy :P
You don't say :P Dortmund are on a crisis right now. Besides you better not be a Bayern or Schalke fan though ;)

Why's it "rough"? I'm only talking to myself and sharing my views on the half time score and on Wolfsburg's performance to fight back to be winning 3-1 when they went 1-0 down early on.

Klopp is the best manager ever though so I'm sure he'll turn it around like Ancelotti did on the biggest stage of them all in the Champions League final.

I tolerate people who follow the sites rules and don't give me grief for enforcing them just fine thanks.

Anyway I believe this is the European football thread so let's stay on topic please.

Anyone think Barca won't win tonight?

Anyway I wasn't getting off the topic you just considered my statement towards yourself, should I mention everytime that I am referring it to you. Can't a guy post about match reaction I just felt those three quick goals were rough.

Finally if I haven't quoted anything then don't automatically consider it for yourself.

I tolerate people who follow the sites rules and don't give me grief for enforcing them just fine thanks.

Anyway I believe this is the European football thread so let's stay on topic please.

Anyone think Barca won't win tonight?

And finally I am not giving you any grief for enforcing the rules.

So Dortmund lost what a terrific season we had!

Not exactly the kind of farewell Klopp and Kehl deserved after serving for so many crucial years and Kehl leading the team for the earlier years. But that's fate. What a bad day it is!

59' There was no sentiment in place for either of those substitutions as Xavi coming on was roundly booed by the Athletic fans and Iraola coming off was roundly booed by the Barca fans. Two legends of their respective clubs, and they are sure to be missed. http://www.fotmob.com

Just goes to show that at least English teams put difference aside when a legend leaves the pitch.

59' There was no sentiment in place for either of those substitutions as Xavi coming on was roundly booed by the Athletic fans and Iraola coming off was roundly booed by the Barca fans. Two legends of their respective clubs, and they are sure to be missed. http://www.fotmob.com

Just goes to show that at least English teams put difference aside when a legend leaves the pitch.

Just asking and why an Athletic fan should have sentimental value for Xavi or why a Barca fan should have sentimental value for Iraola?

Why would Chelsea, Palace or Stoke fans have sentimental value for Gerrard?

Maybe because they are way too generous and have sportsmanship unlike German and Spanish fans ;) Idc about Xavi either even if I was a Athletic fan.

You should not scrutinize someone just because they are not respecting a player who never played for them and furthermore was an opposition and always created troubles for them ;) Just saying.

Gerrard never played for Chelsea yet he was applauded.. or Palace and they gave him a guard of honour.. I even saw Stoke fans celebrating when he scored.. not criticising but in terms of respect for opposition players England is by far the best..

In terms of filling a stadium look at Germany for the best fans.. every stadium is full no matter the division. Class.

That is what I meant you know after Germany won the World Cup, we consider Neuer played a major role but weeks after that while he was Goalkeeping Dortmund fans, Wolfsburg fans were recorded chanting abuses and throwing bananas. But I see this as a wrong move but not completely wrong either they're opposition and German, Turkish and Spanish fans are quite serious about rivalry.

But there should be some sense there. How can you abuse a player who was critical t your country's world cup win? That is just plain dumb for me. Don't get me wrong there Arco. But there should be some Atleast some respect and an ideology of sorts of respecting the contribution of a player.

England is by far and I mean by miles ahead of em.

You don't say Madrid fans are the worst :P JK it's Turkish actually.

I don't support abusive chants or throwing of thrash but I don't see the importance and to respect any opposition player who actually never played for you. England is quite ahead of it as they keep it to the fans themselves they don't bring the rant to the players.

Like I said I was even disappointed with that Dortmund move they could have booed him but instead they chose bananas, bottles and abusive words same goes with Wolfsburg fans.

They booed Iniesta sadly:(

Atleast we aren't so awful fans as RM fans that boo Casillas their legend

Gareth Bale as well ;)

Gareth Bale as well ;)
He ain't a legend. Not yet. ;)