Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

Real Names Fix for FM 2023 Mobile 1.0.0


3 Screenshots

Real Names Fix

This is our Real Names Fix for Football Manager 2023 Mobile, new and exclusive for FMMVibe.com with thanks to FMScout.com for the original real names fix.

File Contents

The file contains real name fixes for 1808 clubs and 430 competitions.

How to Download?

Simply click the big green Download button above and carefully follow the instructions below to install the fix on your device.

Installation Instructions

iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)

You need to download this file on your computer with iTunes/Apple Music installed on it.

Open iTunes/Apple Music/Finder, and go to Files on the section for your iOS device (you can connect through USB or WiFi, but keep in mind that USB will be quicker). Click on FM23 Mobile on the panel in the middle of the screen to open the file browser. If the file browser that appears is not empty, then you do not have a clean installation of the game and need to read the red box above.

Click and drag the changes.txt file you downloaded earlier into this file browser and wait until the "Date Modified" column changes to the current time.

Go back onto your iOS device, and open the game. It might take a minute for the cache to build.

Go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button.

Android Devices

If you downloaded on your computer, copy the files to your device by using an application like AirDroid or connect your device via USB, and copy the changes.txt file into the Sigames/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023 Mobile directory. You might need to create this directory.

At this stage, you should open the game, and go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button.

Something isn't working - Help?!

This year, we will not be offering support for our downloadable files.

Our instructions are fully complete and tested, and if they do not work for you then you will need to solve the problem yourself. Every device works a little bit differently, and we can't test on everything.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



I've always downloaded this for every FMM game. Had no problems. Any one else having difficulties to get this working ? Napoli isn't changing. I've put the changes txt file in the correct folder and reloaded skin... but hasn't changed ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qureshiball said:

Where do i find the Sigames folder?

That is the folder you would have given the game permission to when you first opened it. But as per the instructions, this can differ across devices. You'll have to find it yourself and then follow the rest of the instructions.

 

2 hours ago, GreaseMonkeyAj said:

I've always downloaded this for every FMM game. Had no problems. Any one else having difficulties to get this working ? Napoli isn't changing. I've put the changes txt file in the correct folder and reloaded skin... but hasn't changed ?

Works for me, and I've tested it across multiple devices since the release last night. Check again it's in the correct location.

 

5 minutes ago, moriljnnn said:

Is also valid for arcade Football Manager Touch?

Probably not. It might work, but we don't say it will work because we don't test it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sir, why is the Manchester City logo in the picture different from the one in the Play Store? still not licensed for premier league club? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Massey127 said:

Nothing downloads except the changes.txt file

 

That is correct

 

16 minutes ago, Sun.BURN said:

Sir, why is the Manchester City logo in the picture different from the one in the Play Store? still not licensed for premier league club? 

That's because I'm running our Round Logos rather than the built in ones which includes Manchester City. If you use this file, your logos won't be affected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwfc0907 said:

User interface doesn't show on iPad. Did you get this working on apple products or just android?

 

It works on Apple products. The screenshots attached were taken on an iPhone SE.

 

42 minutes ago, Turtlepiac said:

I have followed the instructions, I think it worked but it only changes names right? Not badge logos? 

Correct, this is name changes only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many thanks. 

If anyone is having difficulty make sure you delete any and all previous changes.txt files. 

Edited by Estebannero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which folder do you put this file in on iPhone/iPad. Got logos working with that file but can’t get this one sorted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2022 at 18:37, GreaseMonkeyAj said:

I've always downloaded this for every FMM game. Had no problems. Any one else having difficulties to get this working ? Napoli isn't changing. I've put the changes txt file in the correct folder and reloaded skin... but hasn't changed ?

Neither of those things worked for me as well, the logos and the changes, and I'm getting frustrated. Why is SI making things so difficult?

First the Android 11+ data restrictions, then this. Do you have any ideas on how I could make things work @Putzy ? I put it in the place you mentioned, both the graphic files and the changes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Neither of those things worked for me as well, the logos and the changes, and I'm getting frustrated. Why is SI making things so difficult?

First the Android 11+ data restrictions, then this. Do you have any ideas on how I could make things work @Putzy ? I put it in the place you mentioned, both the graphic files and the changes.

The only other suggestion outside of what's in the instructions is similar to the fix for the West Ham logo issue in the last couple of years - make sure it's in the right place, then uninstall and install the game once again which will force the game to sync the directory again.

It's a difficult one... seems that on Android 11+ there is some form of protection this year. I've managed to get it working very easily on a Galaxy S10 and Pixel 6, but a Samsung tablet (no idea what the model number is - either way, should be the same OS as the S10) took a reinstall.

added 0 minutes later
6 hours ago, bwfc0907 said:

Which folder do you put this file in on iPhone/iPad. Got logos working with that file but can’t get this one sorted.

Into the root directory. Just drop it onto the app icon basically!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Putzy said:

The only other suggestion outside of what's in the instructions is similar to the fix for the West Ham logo issue in the last couple of years - make sure it's in the right place, then uninstall and install the game once again which will force the game to sync the directory again.

It's a difficult one... seems that on Android 11+ there is some form of protection this year. I've managed to get it working very easily on a Galaxy S10 and Pixel 6, but a Samsung tablet (no idea what the model number is - either way, should be the same OS as the S10) took a reinstall.

added 0 minutes later

Into the root directory. Just drop it onto the app icon basically!

Ok, so after awhile FMM seems to load longer than usual - this indicates that whatever I did worked. Thanks anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2022 at 16:07, Turtlepiac said:

I have followed the instructions, I think it worked but it only changes names right? Not badge logos? 

how do you do it on iPad? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rexworld said:

how do you do it on iPad? 

Follow the same instructions for iOS devices. You must do this connected to a computer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rexworld said:

I am trying to do it but don't know how? is this for fm 23 mobile?

 

Yes. It says that in the description.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...