Find results in...

Off Topic Champions & Europa League Official Thread

anfieldsquirrel

DDG

Rafa-Wooton-Evans-Buttner

Fletcher-Viv-Clev

Nani--Kagawa

Hernandez.

Want to see Kaggers cut in from the left. Looked good on Saturday. Rest RVP for Sunday.

Making an obvious point and obeying the rules about touching the ref in making a point about the clear one sideness of the game.

Was a fairly easy game today and was nice to see Laudrup play

Was it sportmanship? He had a point, it was shocking reffing. I was just as gutted, meant we missed out on being the first club to defend the Champions League. ;) However, to say it was an acceptable thing to do is bordering on stupid.

The way Chelsea played under Hiddink that year and making that remarkable comeback against Liverpool clearly showed who were the better team and in order to yet to lose to Barcelona since the start of the Guardiola era I felt that Chelsea could have won in the final.

But I don't see what he done as bordering on stupid seeing as he was obeying the rules and not touching the ref

If I went the way Bayern played in the final clearly meant that they were the better team you'd argue straight away 'BUT WE WON'. Exactly the same here. Not sure the relevance mind. We'd still have beaten you.

And, love that. If that was a United player you'd have murdered us for it! You know, like all those naughty fans not wanting Osman's autograph!

Also, that comeback against Liverpool wasn't remarkable ffs. If that's remarkable god knows what word you would use for Juve 3-2 and Spur 5-3, both of which were much better!

Also, of course you could have won the final. You'd have been in it.

Most famous ever? Up there, I wouldn't say ever. 1999 hands down.

Or

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its more to do with that you support those teams, like I could watch both games but yet feel more when Inter came back from 2-0 down against Sampdoria with 5 minutes to go to win 3-2.