Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

I just got up, it's downloading very slowly, much slower than my Android game from last year...

Must be a sign of either me being bathed with low intensity radiation from the iPad/modem or the sheer size of the game :D.

I'll let you all know what it is like

I have it :D

I understand they've had trouble getting the licences for the leagues most wanted but has there been much request for the Irish leagues? Don't the Welsh and Irish follow the Premier League alot? I can see that the game sells well there so they added there home leagues but surely opening up a new interest in Russia or Ukraine would also make the game sell better in them areas. Like i've said before if England wasn't on FMH i wouldnt be interested in it, so i'm guessing alot of people from Russia would have the same opinion since they can't play there main league.

Exactly, its a real let down for me that the Romanian league isnt included but the Irish and welsh leagues are. Would be great to bring Steaua back to champions league glory or manage cfr cluj, vaslui, etc. also love the turkish and russian leagues but of course SI don't include them either. :(

Very difficult to enjoy a game when you can't play as the club yu support

Guys, did you see how easy it is to get an OP team?

I just signed like 4 19year olds on $140 contracts and their value is like $2.2m each...

All with blue/green stats, good stamina and hopefully, good future prospects.

No more need for regen-hunting, just check your Reserve Team after every match, sign a bunch of players and there is your youths :D