Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

I gave Santos FC $1b transfer budget and a $1b wage budget and guess what they did?...

Absolutely nothing. I went on holiday for a season and they bought no one.

I even put the top players on a short list and told them 'only buy players from short list' and nothing.

How disappointing.

Yeah there's something wrong with the system...

I wish he had scored more but other wise he was epic :D, he played as a winger for the first few seasons while Borja got his 1000 goals then once he reached it Cunha moved upfront, i also quit the Portugal job which was disappointing :(.

His career thread will be easy to find in the 2012 section if anyone wants to check it out :D

No worries :)

Also i should add the includes ITN stats which i forgot. He played over 800 for Madrid and spent two seasons in the reserves (another regret looking back at it) and the 30 seasons ran out so he wouldn't have made 1000 club appearances.

One thing that bothers me in this game is that my team, in my Oliveira career, doesn't seem to increase its reputation. I've been portuguese champion 10 times in a row, won several champions leagues, was runner up for a couple more times and my players still want better challenges and others don't want to join because they don't want to move to a smaller club.

I like FMH and all... but it drains my battery.

Well, everything drains my battery on my Nexus 7 since Android 4.2.2. I have to keep my brightness setting all the way down just so it can charge while I am using it.

Curse you Asus.

Jus overwritten a save and its not in my autosave either. Is that the end for that save or is there a way of recovering? Was so close to getting my son! I have android btw

That's harsh.

If I lost my PSG save(year 2041) I'd probably cry..

I only need less than 2 seasons.

I'm so far into it, my own son has retired already.

I spam saves lol.. Only ever do 1 or two careers, back up every season and stuff... If I lost my USB then i'd rage ao I backed that up on my computer which I then backed up onto an external drive...

= Almost no chance of my saves going Boom. :D

I spam saves lol.. Only ever do 1 or two careers, back up every season and stuff... If I lost my USB then i'd rage ao I backed that up on my computer which I then backed up onto an external drive...

= Almost no chance of my saves going Boom. :D

Wud thst b poss on my android? Just for future ref lol

Or you can simply email the save to yourself on Android... It means that unless Google blows up or something you've got an online copy.

I have a lot of saves stored that way, will probably delete them as they're all FMH12 :P (should work for 13 if you attach the save file to an email and mail to yourself)