Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Ohh. Thanks.

I always thought the player you were exchanging had to be of equal or greater value. But then I saw a player worth like $5m in the exchange window of a player worth $50m.

Appreciate the fast answer.

I wish I could help you, but I don't use target man

I am in season 2027(ipad 2) and manager of AC Milan, I am currently ranked number #1 with a worl class status, 2 leagues and 19 cups to my name both domestic and champs leauge. Why can i not get an international offer as a manager, when there are managers ranked below me getting offers and jobs ???!!!! this is becoming increasingly frustrating as it's now time to win the world cup !!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas ???

Thanks

Ess

Yea some national teams have great coaches and players. therefor they do well. making no need for a new coach.

But regardless your nationality, you can apply for any national job that's playable.

If you're Italian, you can apply for the France position. So make sure you check out the "Job" section frequent to see any national team openings.

But don't expect much, it's hard to get accepted for the job if they haven't considered you for the position.

Dec, SIGames announced that iOS update is meant to be out- it's not in the appstore though (Australia)- is it possible that it's a bit behind here?

Yeah I just got it, loaning inactive leagues works :D

Also, Treq is a forward... Maybe that'll be the best option for Messi :D

Also, WIDE APMs = what I'm looking for :D

Will be trying a left APM and a right winger/InF and see how that works (Winger on right works as I have Cuenca there)

I am in season 2027(ipad 2) and manager of AC Milan, I am currently ranked number #1 with a worl class status, 2 leagues and 19 cups to my name both domestic and champs leauge. Why can i not get an international offer as a manager, when there are managers ranked below me getting offers and jobs ???!!!! this is becoming increasingly frustrating as it's now time to win the world cup !!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas ???

Thanks

Ess

You won't be offered an international job unless it's of your nation (so if you're Spanish in-game, you will only ever be offered the Spanish job if any).

While national sides favour their countrymen as managers of the national team, if you're in the top 3 or so and you apply, you may get the job. I also find that contributing to that nation's league seems to help as I wasn't French in a PSG save but got the job for France.

Is there a list i can check to see which countries i am able to manage ? Currently i am only in the Italian league, but would like the possibility to manage Bayern Munich. Is this possible if i have not initially selected the german league also ?

And i presume i can't swap my Nationality mid game ? I would presume England and Argentina a countries you can manage, has anyone done this ?

I'm a first time user, thus the reason for my many dull questions !!!