Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Double Trouble: Can Your Deadly Duo Bang In 1200?

MerlionMaple96

I'm gonna try this I just had a couple of question. Do international goals count if I'm not the manager of the nation? And I saw someone mention using AMC's as INF's? That would be handy as I have two tactics in mind. Think of Gerrard and Torres' partnership :)

I'm gonna try this I just had a couple of question. Do international goals count if I'm not the manager of the nation? And I saw someone mention using AMC's as INF's? That would be handy as I have two tactics in mind. Think of Gerrard and Torres' partnership :)

International goals count as long as both players are of the same nationality, regardless if you are the manager :) However, inside forwards in the AMC role do not count as both players must be strikers. I think it would be much too easy if you could 1 AMC + 1 Striker

And there's no way that I can convince you an INF is pretty much a deep(er than usual) lying forward who runs with the ball?

Here's my problem with that. One Striker formations can easily lead to the main man scoring 100+ goals a season. This leads to a major imbalance in the goal-scoring. The challenge is meant for the strikers to play off each other. Basically, if you can prove to me that there is no scoring imbalance then I will allow it :)

And there's no way that I can convince you an INF is pretty much a deep(er than usual) lying forward who runs with the ball?

Here's my problem with that. One Striker formations can easily lead to the main man scoring 100+ goals a season. This leads to a major imbalance in the goal-scoring. The challenge is meant for the strikers to play off each other. Basically, if you can prove to me that there is no scoring imbalance then I will allow it :)

I honestly think it should be kept as just strikers.

Okay, so if I do the challenge and my INF and striker get an equal amount of goals will you consider it a pass? And if my striker races ahead of his partner then I'll give up?

Yeah finding players is hard, i knew i wanted to use Niang but Mayi was a tough pick lol.

@Jack: Maybe check out both the completed challenges as me and MM went into alot of depth in our plans for the challenge and how we picked our players. Links should be in the OP

Can't believe this has picked up so much interest :D

@Jack - Lukaku and Benteke will be quite tough. Good Luck :)

@JPlummz - Damiao is good but he may a little old for your first attempt at this...

I think your biting off one hell of a challenge for a first attempt, England is hard to score in and Benteke has never managed to impress me in game while they are also similar players, good luck though.

Cheers Ash!

Would anyone actually read my updates on my career of this challenge, don't know if I should start a post on it

Anybody will read it if you put some effort into it!! If you go ahead with it.. Good luck :)

cheers mate!, ill certainly create the topic after my first season so I can concentrate on the post and then go back to the game after the post is done

Can't believe this has picked up so much interest :D

@Jack - Lukaku and Benteke will be quite tough. Good Luck :)

@JPlummz - Damiao is good but he may a little old for your first attempt at this...

Hmmm... Ademilson/Cabellaro/Lucas? :)

I think Caballaro would be best. :)