League Cup

0XbaMK2l.jpg

Sooooooo close :(

FA Cup

DJlVc0El.jpg

Done by Liverpool yet again!   :(

League Play

kehCgL4l.jpg

Soooo close! Curse you goal difference! All this after beating United, Arsenal AND Spurs in the run in only to be held by Hull in the final game. costing us 2 points and a spot in next year's Champions' League! Grrrr! Oh well, considering we lost 5 and drew 2 of our first 9 games, the turnaround to get ourselves in 5th was indeed quite an accomplishment!

Player Stats

Average Rating

fqiM9Cpl.jpg

Assists

sFow4Uyl.jpg

Goals

TSybYVHl.jpg

ME

Out7TCnl.jpg

Finally managed to get my domestic player bias up to blue :P Had to sell some really solid international players however, who weren't exactly easy to replace. Next season I'll have to get rid of my Irish, Welsh and Scottish players to raise the domestic player bias even higher. Hopefully I can find some solid young English replacements. Balancing youth and nationality is bloody difficult and if any of you had noticed, my youth policy rating took a major hit this season! I'm not too concerned about making the Champions' League this season either because I don't think I can achieve the perfect 20's by next season. Maybe the season after. Although my aim is to have this completed by the season after that! Anywho, please do leave a comment. It only takes a few seconds to comment but it totally makes my day :)

Extremely unlucky there! Ah well - more time to build up the Domestic Player Bias!

I guess so :(

3 goals in it :(.

Least you're in Europa league :D.

I know, I was soooo close!

Going great :D

Cheers Ash :)

In FM term, a player is considered a youth until when?

That's actually quite a good question. I have no idea tbh! Ashez, AS we've got a question for you...

The Race to be Perfect? What Race?

APT2ysgl.gif

2019/2020 - Season 8

The Team

Transfers

mMaSykkl.jpg

8u9NtOLl.jpg

ubu3qWal.jpg

Starting XI

UBQM6Qgl.jpg

The Season

League Cup

NPwdquvl.jpg

Embarrassed by Millwall  :(

FA Cup

hvcwEZWl.jpg

Thwarted by United  :(

EURO League

vGRHBvYl.jpg

Easily Beaten :(

League Play

NprIvQZl.jpg

Yesss! We squeeze our way into 4th and qualify for the Champions League :) Can't believe it...over the moon atm. And all it took was one point more than last season :O

Player Stats

Average Rating

XUaCFV3l.jpg

Assists

QjRI8YEl.jpg

Goals

1EqKeysl.jpg

ME

bM1EpF1l.jpg

Ha! Take that Domestic Player Bias! I have defeated you finally. I'm so happy right now I can hardly express myself. Not only are my manager stats shaping up nicely, I've managed to qualify for the Champions League next season :) Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to complete this next season. That would truly be awesome. Honestly can't wait to start playing the next season :) Anyways, cheers for all the wonderful comments last time 'round, it would awesome if you guys could keep them coming. I really do appreciate them :)

Congrats! So close. Hope you don't get one 19 in the end.

That would be horrendous and depressing :O

Storming it mate! Can't wait for the next update :D

Cheers Ash. I can't wait to play it too :)

Quite a mediocre season performance wise, but for the stat side of it, and qualifying for UCL, it was great!!

Yeah and if you didn't get that extra point you'd be 5th ;).

Quite a mediocre season performance wise, but for the stat side of it, and qualifying for UCL, it was great!!

Yeah and if you didn't get that extra point you'd be 5th ;).

Yeah, it was a really tough season in that regard. I had to sell off many of quite a few key players who were Scottish/Welsh/Irish in order to raise the Domestic Player Bias. And what can I say, there just isn't enough class, young, English players to fill in all the gaps. But I was really happy we managed to squeak in 4th though :)

With a bit of luck it can certainly be done :D.

Agreed. Luck doesn't seem to be something I have though. ie, Lost 7 Champions League finals in Welbeck's career, getting smashed by Tobinho etc :(

Oh I forgot you've to win the champions league ;). GOOD LUCK! :lol:.

I didn't actually forget, I forgot you done so Bad in the United UCL :P.

I still don't understand quite how I managed to lose 7 finals! Something was defo wrong with that save :P

The Race to be Perfect? What Race?

APT2ysgl.gif

2020/2021 - Season 9

The Team

Transfers

4UZHehVl.jpg

Starting XI

Ys4iitFl.jpg

The Season

League Cup

ZX6lXyll.jpg

Curse you Chelsea! :(

FA Cup

FwjrZ0Xl.jpg

Curse you Chelsea! Again!   :(

Champions League

ad1osk4l.jpg

Stopped by Bayern  :(

League Play

ClHRl0Kl.jpg

Finally! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Champions of England: Dorchester Town! Now to win that Champions League Trophy... :)

Player Stats

Average Rating

c2hatcKl.jpg

Assists

HPDLCKOl.jpg

Goals

jRS8gNKl.jpg

ME

WkRRoo2.jpg

Aargh! Not quite there yet folks. Brilliant season as far as winning the league. Although, that doesn't do me much good in the overall scheme of things. My managerial stats still aren't quite at the magic 20s yet either and I really hope that they get there next season. Also really hoping to wrap this challenge up in the coming couple of seasons :) Anyways, cheers for all the wonderful comments you guys posted after the last update. If you even remotely enjoyed this one, please do post a comment :) It really does make a difference to me!