Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Trying to kill 3 birds with 1 stone.....

Devil

Lol, my Hammers career only has a handful of commenters (certainly not 10) and it's incredibly detailed. A lot of members just don't bother commenting after reading a career unfortunately :(

I normally post unless I don't have time. :P

Season 5 complete:

The 1k challenge:

I'm very pleased with Rubio this season, he got past 100!! During the start of the season he did decently, but not good enough, then at the end of the season he exploded and in 2 matches got like 8 goals!

Him:

Total: Played 247, scored 392, assisted 56, yel 8.

With international: Played 288, scored 410.

The "place on the board" unlockable:

Like every other season we dominated, winning the league again with about 7 games to go.

The fixtures:

The league:

The board:

The cups:

Awards:

He was inches away from being world player of the year, he was second and Messi was first.

Obviously. ;)

Transfers:

I'll post the 2 bosmans when they've signed.

Kaka's regen:

Well that sums it up, Rubio is getting better and we're getting stronger. This a format I'm using which is different to the other updates. There are different categories to make it faster for me to do. Also comment to say if the coulours are good or not.

Incredible season! that is what I call dominating, personally I thought that Rubio was not going to make it at the beginning the change of tactics was KEY I am sure he will get a lot better. I liked DEM fixtures you put everything. 

Because of the perfect man thing the save is messing up so this'll have to end. I was really enjoying this. :(