Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unlockables

Dec

You can't afford to buy the game, but you can afford to buy the unlockables (if the store worked for you)? I know some are very cheap, but the game's only £7 or so and has been on sale for much less on occasion.

Even if we wanted to help you, why would you assume that a pirated version of the game would allow you to access the official store?

But mine is not accessable

What is the problem you have? If you don't have an appstore or playstore on your phone(which I find hare to believe, as far as I am aware they are preloaded on just about every device) then go on the Internet at:

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmh2014

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/football-manager-handheld/id599937501?mt=8

It is not exactly expensive, support SI by getting the game through the right channels

If the member is, in fact, located in Afghanistan, as indicated by their profile, he may be correct. There are a large number of applications that can only be purchased/downloaded in particular regions. The Afghan government's censorship of the internet and other media may be responsible.

Their government has a filtering system on the internet, to include even wireless traffic. I'm not condoning piracy, but the member may legitimately be unable to purchase the item legally. Countries with significant internet filtering and censorship: Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, North Korea, etc, may also have this problem.

Sorry for straying off-topic, but it seemed relevant.

While there are a number of countries that can't access the play store ( I know, I have an android app out there ) most of these censored countries the users just use a VPN and/or a proxy.

While this is harder to do and to set up, it can be done, the Chinese users do it all the time.

If the member is, in fact, located in Afghanistan, as indicated by their profile, he may be correct. There are a large number of applications that can only be purchased/downloaded in particular regions. The Afghan government's censorship of the internet and other media may be responsible.

Their government has a filtering system on the internet, to include even wireless traffic. I'm not condoning piracy, but the member may legitimately be unable to purchase the item legally. Countries with significant internet filtering and censorship: Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, North Korea, etc, may also have this problem.

Sorry for straying off-topic, but it seemed relevant.

I understand your point, but as Jay says below you, there are ways and means of getting a legit copy of the game...I don't know anything about VPN's or Proxy, asking for advice on this is not hard, somebody here would surely be willing to help if asked.

While there are a number of countries that can't access the play store ( I know, I have an android app out there ) most of these censored countries the users just use a VPN and/or a proxy.

While this is harder to do and to set up, it can be done, the Chinese users do it all the time.

I'm with you on this Jay...

As for your android app, I am loving your scouting app...well done

I'm not arguing Jay's point in the slightest. Using VPNs or proxies had not even remotely occurred to me. I'll stay out of offering my uneducated opinion on things I don't know enough about to comment on in the future. Lesson learned, and no hard feelings. I do hope I did not offend Jay or anyone else.

Having a number of international friends, I knew such things could be a problem, but I honestly hadn't considered the feasibility of any workarounds.

Jay is ENTIRELY correct. There exist a number of ways around the problem. I would like to say again: I, in no way, shape, or form, condone piracy. I erroneously leaped to the defense of someone without knowing as much as I should about the situation. The wrong was mine, and I fully accept that.

Regarding the son unlockable, does the player actually have to retire whilst playing for you or do you get it at the end of the 10 years of service