Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Yeah i personally leave them spare then use them as needed, for example one of my current strikers hates the attacking training so i've put him on tech but edited the training to be a "lighter" attacking schedule.

i have a striker in a similar position so ondering what does your lighter attacking schedule look like?

Hoping someone can help out as Jovetic keeps getting injured in training - would duplicating the attacking training but with less motivation be an option do you think?

Hoping someone can help out as Jovetic keeps getting injured in training - would duplicating the attacking training but with less motivation be an option do you think?

When something like this happens and the alternative doesn't work, I'll go

FITNESS medium

TACTICS intensive

GK none

DEFENDING none

MOTIVATION none

ATTACKING intensive

When something like this happens and the alternative doesn't work, I'll go

FITNESS medium

TACTICS intensive

GK none

DEFENDING none

MOTIVATION none

ATTACKING intensive

Cheers for this but what do you mean by the alternative? Adjusting motivation?

Yeah, rather than light defending and adjusting the motivation I just completely drop defer ending and motivation. I've come across a few problem forward ls in regards to training and that how I deal with it.

I've tried to set Defending on medium for attacking training and attacking on medium for defensive training. This works very fine with all division 1 teams over Europe I used (Germany, France, Portugal, England), no more injuries or complaints than with the default one. This is making sense in my opinion as this makes the players bear 2 intensive and 3 medium just as for the general training.

The only team struggling with that with many unhappy players was the B team of Sporting Portugal (maybe because lower team side or many youngsters).

I amm as well wondering: there may have been a tweak since the original testing making the players accept the training better.

Defending on medium for a defender for the sake of attacking is pointless. Your defenders don't need shooting and passing is only an option. I would much rather have a centre back who has average passing but best in the world at doing his job - tackling players.

Hey @Dec, is this still working? I dont watch for my player's stat often but i think my GK 's stat are growing slowly @.@ Although i got pretty many wins

N what should we do when a player's stat has maxxed 20 pts?_?

This should still work yes. Goalkeepers may grow slowly as you have had it on for a while and this often means they aren't going to grow as much as it will initially as they are used to the training so it has less effect. Keep it on, it will keep it at 20 where as lowering it may result in it dipping.

Off-topic: I have just noticed that this board is running IPB ^_^ It's my 1st and favourite resource board :D It has changed so much since the earliers I didnt even notice this was IPB since i visited.. More emoticons please :D

Can you place any feedback here please. Thanks.

The Invision suite is one of my favourites and probably the best without coding your own. This site runs Invision Power Board, Content, Downloads and Gallery.

hi dec, my mitrovic and osvaldo is unhappy with this training after they get injured for a long time...  :mellow:

what should i do to removes their unhappy? 

Please check the first post, it should be around the last line. If this hasn't worked though if they have just been injured give them around 3-6 months.

Anybody can help me... I'm play with AC Milan now and my assistant said balotelli is over confidence... When i'm criticize him, he just give negative feedback.. Any advice?

Anybody can help me... I'm play with AC Milan now and my assistant said balotelli is over confidence... When i'm criticize him, he just give negative feedback.. Any advice?

What does this have to do with training schedules Alif?

FMH 14 discussion - http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/forum/90-fmh2014-discussion/

General discussion for one off questions - http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19089-fmh-2014-general-discussion/page-36#entry179147

Leaving him out of a few games will deal with his ego, but tbh I've encountered this with Suarez, and he didn't stop scoring so I didn't stop playing him.

hi dec, thx for sharing this training... i used this for west ham, this is great training improve attribute my player(e.g downing increase significant) but there's some problem.. 4-5 my players are unhappy because training too heavy, many injured player and tired, condition under 90% before the match.. this distract harmony club, so i used default training again..
players unhappy : tomkins, caroll, petric, mccartney, ...

I'd set up slightly lighter schedules for the unhappy players using the unused training regimes. In the longer term, though, I'd probably be looking to sell any players that can't handle IT, unless they're really good.

I seem to have issues with my BPDs with IT

Piques tackling drops to less than 15 and Thiago Silvas heading falls to less than 14 within about 3 months of signing

They both maintain the other attributes though which is odd

Well yep their matching ratings were not seemingly affected but on paper I had better players with superior heading, passing and tackling not in the team - ended up selling them once the specified attributes went to 14

Seems to happen with these players on every save

Dani Alves' tackling goes down to 13 as well.

Could it simply be the fact that the training facilities were not the very highest - "world class" or whatever it's referred to as?

Playing as Man City so they are one below the highest training level at start of the game

I tend to be a bit lazy and keep all my DCs on defensive training. It keeps the key defensive stats up and I haven't noticed it having a significant effect on BPDs more technical skills.

What are you asking to be explained? If you're wondering why he hasn't improved too much I'd blame it on the quality of Cardiff's training facilities, and the fact that it takes more than a season to reach his peak :)
It even depends on club 's training facility? @@

Of course. What would be the point in having different qualities of training facilities if having the best and having the worst made no difference :P

I have been using this for a long time and it works superbly. It really does turn players into absolute beasts. You do need to work at as per your own players and where you want to play them. I had started off with Real Madrid and bought Diego Costa and he was an absolute machine scoring over 50 goals a season and won World Player of year 4 years in a row until my other player Bale won it in the 5 season. The fact Real had a reserve team 'Castillo' also helped on the development of youth talent and turning these players into world class talent whilst still using this training regime.

My issue now is that I took the Man Utd job and their reserve team has no fixtures. I want to keep buying the best young talent (17-20 year olds) and have them on this training regime. My questions being what do I need to do giving they won't have any fixtures by putting them in reserves and by loaning our they then won't be using this training regime?