Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Standard Logos megapack v3

Dec

I'm not sure there is an option to not overwrite existing logos on iOS devices. It would be a quite time consuming to go through and remove the correct files individually, hence my suggestion to borrow the (accessible) ready made logos from the android version.

It is not a big deal but there are quite a few teams that have their proper logos in the pack, but feature an alternate logo on their kits. Liverpool. Wisa Krakow. Not to mention the monocromatic sorts you see on kts like the Watford home kit. Official logos are both timeless in game terms and offer consistency with scale. Just my two pence. I'll happily change the ones I find out of place for my own usage.

Can someone check if the club FC Infesta in Portugal has a logo? It's a non league club so you'd have to load Portugal only and search for players to see if they have a logo or not. I ask this because in FMH13 they had a logo and now they don't so I want to make sure if I didn't copy all the logos to the folder or if they don't have a logo this year.

I'm not sure there is an option to not overwrite existing logos on iOS devices. It would be a quite time consuming to go through and remove the correct files individually, hence my suggestion to borrow the (accessible) ready made logos from the android version.

It is not a big deal but there are quite a few teams that have their proper logos in the pack, but feature an alternate logo on their kits. Liverpool. Wisa Krakow. Not to mention the monocromatic sorts you see on kts like the Watford home kit. Official logos are both timeless in game terms and offer consistency with scale. Just my two pence. I'll happily change the ones I find out of place for my own usage.

I do kind of agree but I like the kit logo for Manchester City and the shield is featured across all 3 kits. We will have to wait until next year to see if it stays though but if not I will change it for next season.

Grave - Do you have a logo for it and I will put it in the pack.

gallery_1_1_339930.png
Download Update 1

These files include:
27 new or updated logos for various clubs and competitions.

How to install:
Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -
On iTunes drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos and (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina) and then CLUB or COMP.

Notes:
There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).
Please use this on top of the megapack and replace any logo it prompts you to.
Found a missing logo or outdated logo? Please give the highest quality logo of theirs you can find and the team name on the game.

How can I say thank you?
Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to FM-View for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

This post has been promoted to an article

Hi, i downloaded this and dragged it from my downloads to HTC sync manager, straight onto my phone. However, I have loaded the game, only to find that the changes haven't happened. Help?

To anyone who is using this, can you tell me if you have ALL the logos for the teams in the bottom tier of Italy, Germany and France?

Yes they are all there mate

the instructions for installed on an android device appear to be incorrect.   after much trial and error i have installed the files to the following location to get them to work:

fmh2014_data\data\logos_ipad\clubs\club_*.png

fmh2014_data\data\logos_ipad\comps\comp_*.png

the details in the OP do not mention the data directory and says to use the subdirectory "club" instead of "clubs"

Just signed up hoping to download some club logos etc but have a few questions for Dec...

Is it possible to download through an iOS that isn't jail braked?

If so how do I do this?