Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

I want feedback with you that I can change name of some club example : Sydney FC .... I Think you should check

I want feedback with you that I can change name of some club example : Sydney FC .... I Think you should check

Sorry??

Sorry??

My Bad :P My ENG not very well

But I Can Change Name Of Club 

When I Type New Name of this club when I click save This Still The Same

This is defiantly working.

- Sure you're changing long and short name?

- Quick Start off?

- Actually saved it?

- Loading correct leagues?

This is defiantly working.

- Sure you're changing long and short name?

- Quick Start off?

- Actually saved it?

- Loading correct leagues?

well !!

this happening  when I using Pre-Editor not in game

well !!

this happening  when I using Pre-Editor not in game

What are you trying to type in?

So if i follow the steps i can use the editor on the pc and transfer to my kindle ??

Tried making changes in both putting Ashley Barnes to Burnely I've tired loading a single league and it loads up but with no changes but when loading england within multlple leagues it doesn't load up what can i do to get back to normal ??

hey maybe I've found a bug that if we move the player to another club, after that I make a new player. suddenly all my edit has gone (the player that I have transferred to new club)

sorry if you don't understand the words

hey maybe I've found a bug that if we move the player to another club, after that I make a new player. suddenly all my edit has gone (the player that I have transferred to new club)

sorry if you don't understand the words

yup this situation same with me , if move transfer player in loan player (exp: contract with chelsea loan fulham ) will be crass app to open large database & lose the data to loaded database..

Will the player cap in each team still be the same?

40 players Max in a squad

Tried making changes in both putting Ashley Barnes to Burnely I've tired loading a single league and it loads up but with no changes but when loading england within multlple leagues it doesn't load up what can i do to get back to normal ??

Make sure quick start is off in game...

If you want to revert back just use the back up you made as advised in the tutorial

What is the maximum reputation can go?

Last Question, Can I release a player? Like remove it completely from the database?

You can't delete a player but you can either replace him or make him a free agent.

Last Question, Can I release a player? Like remove it completely from the database?

You can't delete a player but you can either replace him or make him a free agent.

Cheers mate.

I have error with the price and wages. In what way should I put that?

If you read this thread you'll see that there is a bug when creating a player that it can't be more than 32000.

This will be fixed in the next version.

Don't forget about having to add the names into the database before creating a new player as I did this and it kept changing their name to Anton lol

Don't forget about having to add the names into the database before creating a new player as I did this and it kept changing their name to Anton lol

You can't free type/add a new name while creating a player...you can only use q name within the list.

how can I make a player a free agent? When i delete the team and leave it blank i get an error....

how can I make a player a free agent? When i delete the team and leave it blank i get an error....

I did this by changing the date on the contract start and end to 01.01.1900 on both that should work

Hello,

I've got an issue.

You all know Adnan Januzaj is a Belgian player, but in the game he chooses for Albania.
I used the editor to change his nationality but in game, nothing changes.
Can you help me please?

I did this by changing the date on the contract start and end to 01.01.1900 on both that should work

Thank you.....

@jay marvel: is that the simplest solution?