Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

what about contract expiry ?? it can be edit with this editor but can't work , contract unchanged .any solution ??

other functions it very2 good ..

thanks ..

what about contract expiry ?? it can be edit with this editor but can't work , contract unchanged .any solution ??

thanks ..

As per the release post this is an outstanding issue.

thanks ..

As per the release post this is an outstanding issue.

that mean it can may solve the problem ?? or this problem will be brought to next update ...

Okay so if I wanted to trade out a national team another that can be done? Like pick Northern Ireland to manage and then switch managers with Hungary will I then be managing the Hungarian team in my save?

that mean it can may solve the problem ?? or this problem will be brought to next update ...

Can it be solved - potentially.

Will it be part of the next update - doubtful as its been outstanding for over a year and I haven't worked out how to fix.

Okay so if I wanted to trade out a national team another that can be done? Like pick Northern Ireland to manage and then switch managers with Hungary will I then be managing the Hungarian team in my save?

Should work!

pls make one version for ios jailbreak

Jailbreaking is extremely risky and we don't support it at all. Do you have a legal version of the game too?

System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

HELP !?!!?!??!?!

Try this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Thanks that worked fine!

How do i get 20 in every section ?

Doesn't work if i write 20 or 255 :(

As with all FM (FMH included) each play has a "pot" of points that can go around each attribute...they have to be distributed and once there's none left FM(H) will reduce attributes till they are back within the limits.

Best bet is to have some 25 yr old with good rep (8000+), pa and ca of 200 then increase his stats.

Realistically you wouldn't have your star striker as a profficent tackler or marker ... Unless they're a defensive forward...

Hey. I am editing a save in which i created my own team (Italian league- Seria A). I've edited everything I wanted (players,reserve team), but still got one problem. How do i apply a player picture to players id's? I use the same picture id's for pictures in logos folder on my phone than those that are in SE when i click on a specific player, but it just won't work. No picture is being shown of any player in my team. It worked when i used database editor to create new players, but doesn't work this way. Help?

Regards

Hey. I am editing a save in which i created my own team (Italian league- Seria A). I've edited everything I wanted (players,reserve team), but still got one problem. How do i apply a player picture to players id's? I use the same picture id's for pictures in logos folder on my phone than those that are in SE when i click on a specific player, but it just won't work. No picture is being shown of any player in my team. It worked when i used database editor to create new players, but doesn't work this way. Help?

Regards

The SE doesn't amend any of the players uID's so  they will stay the same.

Regards

So, when i created my own club no new ids where made? I don't get it.

Regards

So, when i created my own club no new ids where made? I don't get it.

Theres no functionality in creating your own club!?

If you edited a club, the clubs uID (picture id) will stay the same.

If you created brand new players using the PGE their uID's wil;l have been generated, and you can view these in the SE if you didn't make note of them in the PGE

I wasn't clear.. But when i created my own club and new players, they probably where given new id's. With save editor i do see them (picture id??-correct me if i am wrong).. Then i go to fmh14 folder on my phone and i use that id (id that save editor shows)on a picture overwriting old id ("person_12032013" i change to lets say "person_50105").. And then i see no picture when i load the savegame on my phone... Understand what i mean or what problem i have? 

I wasn't clear.. But when i created my own club and new players, they probably where given new id's. With save editor i do see them (picture id??-correct me if i am wrong).. Then i go to fmh14 folder on my phone and i use that id (id that save editor shows)on a picture overwriting old id ("person_12032013" i change to lets say "person_50105").. And then i see no picture when i load the savegame on my phone... Understand what i mean or what problem i have? 

what you're doing should work, but i am by no means a icon/graphic expert

ah.. ok, thanx anyway :)

what you're doing should work, but i am by no means a icon/graphic expert

Ok thanx anyway :)

Hi,

Can I play with Reserves/B team on the same time as the First Squad? How can I setup on Save editor this option?

Thank you,

Hi,

Can I play with Reserves/B team on the same time as the First Squad? How can I setup on Save editor this option?

Thank you,

Nope....you can only manage 1 club and 1 nation at a time.

Hi. Apologies if there's a solution to this somewhere in one of the threads already, but a fair bit of searching for it hasn't turned anything up. For some reason i can't open any recent saves in the SE. Older saves still open fine, but if I download a newer one from my tablet and try to open it I get this:

AG3569U.jpg

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\FM Stuff\fm_save3.dat' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.File.Open(String path, FileMode mode)
   at  .(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

----------------------------------------
FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

System.Drawing

System

FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35
    Assembly Version: 3.5.6.1
    Win32 Version: 3.5.6.1

ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.5.0.40295
    Win32 Version: 2.5.0.0

System.Core

System.Design

System.Xml

System.Configuration

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

The only difference that immediately springs to mind with the seasons I've tried to open recently (I've tried six, so far) is that they have all been holidayed from the start.

For the avoidance of doubt, it's a legitimate copy of FMH and I'm using version 14.5.0.3.7 of the SE and the latest update of FMH.

I have also checked that the current language for non-unicode programs is set to English (UK) (as per http://fmhvibe.co.uk...45036/?p=183921)

Any idea what's gone wrong? :)

Hi. Apologies if there's a solution to this somewhere in one of the threads already, but a fair bit of searching for it hasn't turned anything up. For some reason i can't open any recent saves in the SE. Older saves still open fine, but if I download a newer one from my tablet and try to open it I get this:

AG3569U.jpg

The only difference that immediately springs to mind with the seasons I've tried to open recently (I've tried six, so far) is that they have all been holidayed from the start.

For the avoidance of doubt, it's a legitimate copy of FMH and I'm using version 14.5.0.3.7 of the SE and the latest update of FMH.

I have also checked that the current language for non-unicode programs is set to English (UK) (as per http://fmhvibe.co.uk...45036/?p=183921)

This is the telling factor:

Access to the path 'C:\FM Stuff\fm_save3.dat' is denied

The SE creates a back up so copies and writes the original file.

I'd try the following:

- Run the SE in admin mode.

- Some times when transferring saves certain devices change the files properties. You can right click on the bad save > properties and see if the "read only" box is ticked... If it is untick.

Have you tried any without holidays Also are your managers names longer then 3 letter ( Just to make sure :)

Yes, I made sure it was relatively long and free from any punctuation or other oddities, just to make sure :)

AG3569U.jpg

This is the telling factor:

Access to the path 'C:\FM Stuff\fm_save3.dat' is denied

The SE creates a back up so copies and writes the original file.

I'd try the following:

- Run the SE in admin mode.

- Some times when transferring saves certain devices change the files properties. You can right click on the bad save > properties and see if the "read only" box is ticked... If it is untick.

Thanks Jay. I've tried running in admin mode, but I'll check the file properties when I get back to my own computer.

If I have enought time and 2015 saves will be similiar to the 2014 ones, I'll release a cross platform(Win,Mac) save editor

Not enough people actually want OSX....