Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

oh right, no worries bud, i have the squad update, just have to start unemployed, a bit of a challenge is suppose.

Use a PC/Laptop?

Or ask someone to make the save for you?

How do i put my self on a team because everytime i try it says "cant swap international manager. Swap failed"

(I am using the 9th August update save from this website)

Make the team's manager unemployed then swap to them.

Thanks, ive sorted it now :)

How do i put my self on a team because everytime i try it says "cant swap international manager. Swap failed"

how do you make the team manager unemployed?

found it sorry!

found it sorry!

Do you mind sharing how you made the team's manager unemployed?

I can't figure out how to do that, only how to swop the team's manager to another person.

To be honest what else can we do?

Sorry if I came across as rude, I was just a bit surprised that such a problem existed and I had't come across it before. It's a great editor (and database for that matter), thanks a lot for your work.

Hi, i would like to thank you for all of your good work on save editor and pre editor, i really like them... i have a problem since i've downloaded the last update (03th of september) i cant load any of my saves because it shows a message that says that "something related with characters" was not recognized as a valid DateTime... Could you help me with this please (Dec or jaymarvels)? :)

Hi, i would like to thank you for all of your good work on save editor and pre editor, i really like them... i have a problem since i've downloaded the last update (03th of september) i cant load any of my saves because it shows a message that says that "something related with characters" was not recognized as a valid DateTime... Could you help me with this please (Dec or jaymarvels)? :)

Have a look at this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

And to make the current manager become unemployed you search "Unemployed" in the list of names and click it. Then go onto Club and write your name and put it in. :)

For some reason I can not see the menu up there. The menu links appear when hoovering and then disappear. Anything else is not seen. I use the editor with windows 8. Here are few screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ivzmnkqxqmoi6ku/AAD2FxFKiJ62_9BN6XRqWRV4a?dl=0

I have tried to boot my computer, tried the older version etc. but the same problem appears all the time :/ can not use it at all because of this problem.

Hi, i tried out a bit of the editor by editing the PA to 200 and save the file. After copying the file back and try to load the saved file it gives an error "Unable to load saved data". Can anyone pls help me on this issue? And I noticed some of the attributes are more than 20. May I know what is the range of values I am able to change.

Thanks

Hi, i tried out a bit of the editor by editing the PA to 200 and save the file. After copying the file back and try to load the saved file it gives an error "Unable to load saved data". Can anyone pls help me on this issue? And I noticed some of the attributes are more than 20. May I know what is the range of values I am able to change.

Thanks

For "Unable to Load Saved data" try this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Some attributes are 0-255 as per the OP. The SE should automatically validate the max its a allowed.