Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Challenge Ashez:

Ashez

I gave him no rest at all :D In fairness he was never below 90% condition at the start of a match. Rossini definitely seems to be a decent player. Shame he's too old for most challenges.

I don't recall dropping mine but I did sub him around the 80th min a lot, duno how much difference it makes though :P

Does anyone have their round ready?

Adam Morgan? Neil Mellor? Robbie Keane?

I gave a 8 hour break but if I'm not right with one of them I'll leave it to someone else, looks like I've narrowed it down either way :lol:

Unlucky Peely - nice choice of striker, I'm looking forward to seeing who people use here, hopefully find some hidden gems.

Ashez - Suarez?! ;)

It's a trick clue! Lambert is a Liverpool striker, but also an ex Liverpool striker!

I'm literally waiting to go bed now, tell me I'm right so I can sleep soundly :lol:

Challenge Ashez

Round One

Ashez Verses Peely:

The time has come for me to reveal how i did on round one of this challenge and i'm sure Vibe is interested to see how i performed, especially Peely and Leroy as Peely wants the win and Leroy needs to know who i used, so let's find out! 

My Club:

corinthians-logo.jpg

The mighty Corinthian's were my team of choice as they will be for most of this challenge as i created a day one back up save of this save with everyone i didn't want transfer listed, however i will switch it up from time to time. I have to admit from Peely's clues i expected us to be sharing the same club!

My Striker:

As i was playing Peely i decided to ask for more information on his striker in an attempt to make it fair,  at first i thought he'd use Origi and then i started to wonder about older strikers but after he gave me some more clues (mainly that the striker was average and in his peak) i decided to have a look around, in the end i settled on this lad.

Krisztian_nemeth.jpg

You know who he is right? This former Liverpool player is currently a free agent after being released from a club within the Dutch leagues, it looks like i used him just in time as i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make 2015. For anyone who still doesn't know who the player is continue reading!

cOKnrvN.png

Once hyped as the next Owen, Nemeth was prolific within Liverpool's reserves and he also had some good performances for the first team within friendlies, unfortunately though injuries hindered his development and he's yet another talent that failed to deliver on their promise, worst of all for me though is that image was taken after months of intensive training, what have i done!!

The Club Stuff:

Transfers:

Y8KoTAl.png

A few players i've wanted to use :D

SPSC:

on0FwDx.png

Pretty crap tbh :P

Play Off:

xds9AMn.png

At least he scored i guess

Manager Profile:

Ucu5bE7.png

Nice :P

Team Performances:

Assists:

eqcqM0Q.png

Did pretty well :D

AvR:

KVhaYCW.png

Nemeth did well by the looks of it!!

Nemeth's Total:

1keBduh.png

An amazing season for the striker without a green striking stat!! 

Thanks to Peely's player getting an injury i take round one but if he remained fit this could have been incredibly tight!!!

So who will i face next? If you want to face me all you have to do is be the first person to post a results screenshot!

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

Searching For A Round Two Contestant Now! 

My attempt:

Club of choice:

I needed a club with money to afford a good striker so I choosed:

Posted Image

Player:

I wanted to choose a less known striker with good stats and I ended with this guy:

Posted Image

Transfers:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Manager profile:

Posted Image

SPSC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team informations:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting players:

Posted Image

As Peely said a good winger for free ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sven's tally:

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Peely: If he stayed fit I think he would have won! So unlucky, thanks again for being involved.

i've two months left to play so I'll update tomorrow. 

Do you want another guessing game? If so let me know and I'll post some hints :)

Also make sure you have your attempt ready for round three!

Challenge Ashez

Round Two

Ashez Verses Catalin070697:

The second round of Ashez takes on Vibe sees Catalin step up to the plate with his own unusual striker as he's used Sven Schipplock who is another striker i've never heard of. With Sven playing at a mid range team in Germany i decided to look for a player of a similar standing but in the end my searching brought me into the Championship of England where i found another player i've always wanted to use.

Kenwyne-Jones-100710-Running-R300.jpg

That's right, i've selected Cardiff's target man Kenwyne Jones!!

W0i1GDp.png

Jones is another player i've always rated and in my opinion he's another player that failed to reach the potential he could have. Back in 2007 Jones was tearing the league apart and teams like Liverpool and Chelsea were hovering but as these moves didn't develop Jones' career has somewhat stood still, at one point he was close to playing in the Champions League and now he's in the Championship after a poor few seasons at Stoke City, anyway on with the show!

Club Stuff:

Transfers:

POBb3jK.png

ypbLB75.png

vmMHzpH.png

Some big creative additions :D

Season Review:

WjVp5yR.png

Damn, runner up!

SPSC:

BkDAw4g.png

Nice :D

Playoff:

PI8uHxg.png

My formation does struggle against stronger and more balanced teams to be fair

Manager Profile:

kZP3u4j.png

Nice :D

Players Performances:

AvR:

Yph1Wed.png

A solid season!

Assists:

60ekZmw.png

A solid team performance!

A Problem:

xTEO59m.png

Jones' Total:

rdSDcKG.png

From Championship to king of the world!! What a season, i was extremely happy with this outstanding season!

I tried to make it fair by using a player from a worse division but i managed to get the job done, a massive season all around!

As always thank you for reading and please remember to leave a comment :D

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

2. Ashez vs Catalin - Jones (78) vs Schipplock (56) - Ashez

I've taken a two round lead heading into the third round!

Searching For A Round Three Contestant Now! 

@Peely: That season makes up for that :P

@Skill: It's amazing what's good enough in the SPSC :P, i did have to sub him alot though :(.

Come on, where's the third opponent!?!

@Peely: That season makes up for that :P

@Skill: It's amazing what's good enough in the SPSC :P, i did have to sub him alot though :(.

Come on, where's the third opponent!?!

Yeah and he's a Championship striker as well. So 78 goals in 31 games is very, very decent.