Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Challenge Ashez:

Ashez

Will give this a go later today, just struggling to think of a way to make it interesting - any ideas you've had for it that you're keen to do?

I'll have a think and get back to you :), if you like send me a PM and we can discuss it, i absolutely love talking about FMH :P

I've had challenges off Scott and Peely which i've finished :)

Challenge Ashez

Scott vs Ashez in a 4 vs 4 striker round

This was an idea Ashez had and it was to see who could score the most with 4 strikers, because we both hadn't tried it before I said we could have one test round first but Ashez didn't take up the offer and my tactic didn't load up the correct player roles. :D

The players

89C77B0D-D02E-4138-888B-647735DBCAE7.png

0425B11C-EEBA-4F4B-9446-A69B53B33563.png

5F4314F2-5349-4460-90B9-E6A4964D2AE9.png

Not the best for £8million :lol:

D8BD9BB2-3A1B-43B1-928B-46EC5D6214DB.png

Greatest striker on the game ;)

91CFE8C0-9E41-49BB-8216-2E4A5B2DC7F1.png

Decent record in a four striker formation :D

B8A6F199-DC11-4B83-A94A-977B30EF7301.png

7E21918E-D445-4474-AA15-7C731932C70F.png

Yeah that was unexpected :lol:

3A4C2959-8CAA-4A58-B83B-F37FBCDC7F37.png

D3FDCC02-8CFB-4672-8B6D-FE25F0DBA292.png

This was also unexpected :D

SPSC/Copa Lib

D53F7471-5CEE-4DD4-99C0-74D8B3E88C40.png

7487682F-CD60-49F9-A0BD-DDA58F0E295A.png

62AE7FF5-7E9C-47FC-88D7-2200E0A009AA.png

Tactics

C3116174-5E15-459F-A2F1-C5241F539663.png

I thought i was using this but when I looked at the end I had been using the one below

978E003C-0157-4C8B-9631-5AD19864976E.png

4-2-4* means the tactic was never saved doesn't it? I might of forgot to change the roles thinking I had loaded the tactic :lol:

Djamel Bakar: 6

Danny Hoesen: 27

Wellington Nem: 36

Michael Uchebo: 39

Total: 108

Good luck Ashez :)

I'm taking on no more challengers.

Due to wanting a few days away from FMH to ensure I go into 2015 fresh I have decided to accept no more challengers, I hope you understand why I've decided this and it will only benefit Vibe in the long run. However as I've already played this round and the round verse Peely I'm allowing them to enter (if Peely wants to) so this will end after his entry and once I've posted my results (if he enters).

I'll have my four striker results up soon :)

Challenge Ashez

Round Sixteen

Ashez vs Scott Rematch

4 Strikers vs 4 Strikers:

It's time for some four on four action!

The Formation:

S4rjbcl.png

We both had similar ideas by the looks of it, i went for more bodies within the midfield though! However this is what i used towards the end of the save, at the start both central strikers were poachers and both the outside ones were advanced forwards.

The Strikers:

Striker 1:

UT7i7JT.png

On every round so far he's been a goal machine and boy will i need him to score now!

Striker 2:

M4hZKuu.png

A player i've looked at a few times, especially after his performance against LFC in a pre season friendly

Striker 3:

Dw2c0Nd.png

A nice experienced player to lead the line!

Striker 4:

W2ZsogK.png

A Premier League laughing stock but i've had good results with him in the past!

Club Stuff:

Transfers:

yr3Bub8.png

League:

W6Eg9ko.png

Really solid considering

Play Off:

BfUXeLa.png

That was painful!!

Manager Profile:

ltZQTLi.png

Assists:

oOSrx9p.png

Rather even

The Too Powerful Star Man:

7SDVH4S.png

Jg4lQim.png

He didn't mess about :@/:D

The Start Of The End:

0K39qBN.png

Great :(

Injury Problems:

dYzPO4s.png

B9o2xfV.png

Fantastic!

It Get's Worse:

sSRhsmB.png

My injury problems are back!!

Onto The Results:

Di Santo:

iHIHqjo.png

A fantastic start! 

Romarinho:

CvoekK9.png

I rushed him back but the damage had been done.

Scapuzzi:

d5nELyz.png

Slightly disappointing! Let's hope our final big signing scored the goals to give us the win!

Pogrebnyak:

Iwb17qT.png

I'm embarrassed to say i managed him!!

Elm scored more than three of my strikers from midfield! Disastrous round!

Total - 62

100 was my target and i fell well short :(

Congratz Scott :D

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

2. Ashez vs Catalin - Jones (78) vs Schipplock (56) - Ashez

3. Ashez Vs Dirtboy - Pelle (93) vs Pato (87) - Ashez

4. Ashez vs RJH777 - Gomis (71) vs Emenike (92) - RJH

5. Ashez vs Leroy - Torres (74) vs Suarez (116) - Leroy - Sugar Daddy Round

6. Ashez vs Scott - Leto (32) vs Jadson (48) - Scott - From Midfield

7. Ashez vs Peely - Davies (52) vs Alves (51) - Ashez - OAP

8. Ashez vs RJ - Omrani (72) vs Perea (54) - Ashez - Loan signing

9. Ashez vs Scott - Keirrison + Pabon (75) vs Guilherme + Paulinho (70) - Ashez - Double Trouble 

10. Ashez vs Catalin - Rangel (52) vs Alves (79) - Catalin - Free Agent

11. Ashez vs Prosherry - Martins (65) vs Sagbo (78) - Prosherry - African Edition

12. Ashez vs Piggers5 - Hooper (15 - 2 month injury) vs Rhodes (89) - Piggers5 - British Player Only

13. Ashez vs Peely - Cisse + Crouch (78) vs Ramos + Guerrero (101) - Peely - Double Trouble

14. Ashez vs Dirtboy - Fonte (53) vs Wagner (50) - Ashez - Second Division Team

15. Ashez vs Catalin - Suarez + Vossen + De Sutter (114) vs Guidetti + Armenteros + Ishak (93) - Ashez - Triple Threat

16. Ashez vs Scott - Pogrebnyak + Di Santo + Romarinho + Scapuzzi (63) vs Bakar + Hoesen + Nem + Uchebo (108) - Scott - Four on Four

After sixteen rounds we're tied to 8 wins each! If Peely comes in for the final round as planned he could gain Vibe the challenge or gift it to me! This is intense!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D 

Challenge Ashez - Peely's Failed 1K Comeback

With the score tied a 8 all it's down to me to win this one for Vibe. Faced with this mighty task I decided to use a player that has failed me in the past. My second ever Vibe career saw me attempting the 1K challenge, right here in Brazil. Sadly the endless grind of the Brazilian league, combined with a less that stellar performance from my chosen striker led to me abandoning the attempt.

Surely I must be mad to put my faith in a player that has let me down previously.

The Player

HumFp2J.png

I completely missed the fact that Catalin had already used Sammy, but having decided to use one of my failed 1K challenge strikers I only had two to choose from and Hervin Ongenda looks terrible :P

The Highlights

orf5fE6.png

Nice result, but a shame that relatively few goals came from Sammy.

UWy2Ecg.png

More like it.

0v4DWbD.png

Good, good.

JqHwN6e.png

The Strongest? I beg to differ.

wZ6FpRp.png

Undefeated!

R7oAy3f.png

Defeated!

xR99MvP.png

Look who let the side down.

43fTpyG.png

The Results

cW1tID1.png

EaDqfmS.png

Respectable, but is it enough?

The Assist Master General

CdaOlZL.png

I love a bit of Berrier.

apVcETf.png

Very nice, but a bit greedy with the goals.

I have done all I can. Now it's up to Ashez to see if he can clinch the victory.

Great going Peely, it's funny that you're using him against me as I have completed the challenge with him :P

All I can say this is yet again incredibly tight (IIRC) and I'll be updating tomorrow as I CBA tonight :P

Challenge Ashez

Round Seventeen

Ashez vs Peely

The Final Ashez vs Vibe - The Winner Takes It All:

Peely challenged me to use a player i used in a failed 1kc attempt and this idea got me excited right off the bat as i tend not to use players who have previously "let me down". To make it fair i told Peely i'd be using a player from my "What Have I Been Playing" career so i had a limited number of options but i knew straight away i wanted to use Ghilas!

Ghilas:

U2yf9Vd.png

Excuse me?! Well that attempt fell flat on it's face! Thankfully i had another player in mind who i thought could get me the win.

The Player:

8mU6jaO.png

When using him in my 1kc attempt i didn't really like him but his stats are more than useful so hopefully he can get the job done! Now onto the results!

Club Stuff:

Transfers:

TnKAVlP.png

League:

llnnDbV.png

Undefeated :D

Play Off:

ODDtEUx.png

Damn :@

AvR:

QuxTbOZ.png

Promising!

Assists:

MpCA3v6.png

In the last few rounds i finally found a safe way to use Jadson :D

Sam:

TDit2u9.png

Ideal stats and he has the second greatest name in football after Yaya Banana, Sam really does sound like a cowboy or super hero!

CVxsWJt.png

Solid results!

The Formation

This Formation Was Used For All Lone Striker Rounds:

ijM99OK.png

I've always liked the idea of that midfield three but it always felt too open in bigger leagues so it was nice to find a use for the system. The rest really sorts it's self out.

Team Instructions:

5s6J0Qm.png

In the last hours of 2014 i finally share my first tactic of the year (in full anyway) :P

The Main Event:

Peely got a great score of 68 and when i saw this i was worried as i knew i was close but as i put my pics on the PC last week i couldn't check and i wasn't sure if i'd done enough. I had a feeling i got in the high 60's but i was struggling to remember considering the amount of rounds i'd played and since i'd played a few after this one, so without anymore messing around let's check how i did.

vdYFq2h.png

It was as close as i thought but i just took the win. 

However i'm not going to sit here and claim victory as i was never interested in winning this "tournament". As i've said before the idea of this thread was to have fun and to keep you guys interested in 2014 and playing the game, as this has continued until the last day of the game i think i can say this was a massive success and that is my victory.

I'd like to thank you all for following but more importantly i'd like to thank those that got involved as this wouldn't have worked without you. When i first got the idea i was unsure if it was something i wanted to do but i'm delighted i did and i'm humbled by how much you guys wanted to face off against me, at the end of the day i got Leroy playing FMH again and that's some achievement :P

For one last time thank you for everything and please remember to leave a comment! 2015 is coming!

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

2. Ashez vs Catalin - Jones (78) vs Schipplock (56) - Ashez

3. Ashez Vs Dirtboy - Pelle (93) vs Pato (87) - Ashez

4. Ashez vs RJH777 - Gomis (71) vs Emenike (92) - RJH

5. Ashez vs Leroy - Torres (74) vs Suarez (116) - Leroy - Sugar Daddy Round

6. Ashez vs Scott - Leto (32) vs Jadson (48) - Scott - From Midfield

7. Ashez vs Peely - Davies (52) vs Alves (51) - Ashez - OAP

8. Ashez vs RJ - Omrani (72) vs Perea (54) - Ashez - Loan signing

9. Ashez vs Scott - Keirrison + Pabon (75) vs Guilherme + Paulinho (70) - Ashez - Double Trouble 

10. Ashez vs Catalin - Rangel (52) vs Alves (79) - Catalin - Free Agent

11. Ashez vs Prosherry - Martins (65) vs Sagbo (78) - Prosherry - African Edition

12. Ashez vs Piggers5 - Hooper (15 - 2 month injury) vs Rhodes (89) - Piggers5 - British Player Only

13. Ashez vs Peely - Cisse + Crouch (78) vs Ramos + Guerrero (101) - Peely - Double Trouble

14. Ashez vs Dirtboy - Fonte (53) vs Wagner (50) - Ashez - Second Division Team

15. Ashez vs Catalin - Suarez + Vossen + De Sutter (114) vs Guidetti + Armenteros + Ishak (93) - Ashez - Triple Threat

16. Ashez vs Scott - Pogrebnyak + Di Santo + Romarinho + Scapuzzi (63) vs Bakar + Hoesen + Nem + Uchebo (108) - Scott - Four on Four

17. Ashez vs Peely - Jimenez (71) vs Peely (68) - Ashez

Who was the winner? The community was, well done everyone who makes Vibe such an amazing place!