Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

Tried it again with Firoentina, everybody feels good except Marko Marin. However, Rossi has suffered injuries twice, but I know his is easy to get injured.

Have also had a few plays have a major stamina drop alvaro morata being one and also getting more and more training ground injuries

Was hoping the traing injuries were just bad luck so left it for now and i changed the attacking fitness to intensive and put tactics down to medium but after a month and a bit alvaro maratas stamina was stuck at 9 so i ended up selling him as i thought maybe it was just a problem with that player

There seems to be a lot of problems with stamina on this game and I've personally had troubles.

In the past stamina wasn't effected by IT (IIRC) so I'm starting to think it's yet another bug.

regarding stamina, i see quite a lot of top players with stamina 7-8, or even 5!

i'm in year 2033, so if it's a bug, it probably just get worse as years go by.

usually it's the same players who can't handle IT.

i have 2 intensive, 2 medium and 1 light... can't get harder setup to work... too many injuries and unhappy players... the same with brighton, welling united and mk dons, which i managed until i got to united.

Has anyone figured out why the stamina is dropping.

I sold alvaro morata in the summer because his stamina dropped to 9 im now in December and hes at Tottenham hes played 15 games for them and they were top of the league for a while

But his stamina hasn't changed even with them

So is it a bug with the stamina?

Sorry one more question jese has a problem with the training so i put him on a separate regime and a month later he still has a problem what do i change to make him happy but still get the best out of him?

FMH14 intensive training lowers defensive players attacking abilities by 2-3 points comparing to FMH15 intensive regime. Small drop in overall attacking midfielders stats is also visible. At the same time, I found it a bit less injury causing, at least it's my opinion. I've came to these conclusions based on what I've seen on my 3-4 season Chelsea save.

I suppose new one, despite its still the matter of taste. I prefer having Jones with 10 shooting instead of 8 and Oscar with 20 passing in place of 18. I'm always able to get rid of injury prone players, so I think the new one suits me better.

after following dec training method its seems some of the player stats is dropping, like example when i buy luke shaw he have 17 tackling, now he only have 13.

im using this training method about 1 1/2 season now, still try to stick it out till end of this season.

its my safe error or what?

Has anyone figured out why the stamina is dropping.

I sold alvaro morata in the summer because his stamina dropped to 9 im now in December and hes at Tottenham hes played 15 games for them and they were top of the league for a while
But his stamina hasn't changed even with them

So is it a bug with the stamina?

Sorry one more question jese has a problem with the training so i put him on a separate regime and a month later he still has a problem what do i change to make him happy but still get the best out of him?

some of my player stamina also dropping still cannt figure it out why.

jese its really lazy on training if you put 2 intensive he got unhappy, now im switching to 1 intensive 2 medium he still unhappy and at his personal record said that he have strained relationship with me probally because i put him on hellish training regime other than that he is wonderfull play him almost all the match, score on all of them too

yes he on defensive, i follow all your training method, so far only luke got minus point on other stats, most of others only min on stamina, meanwhile the attacking training have create a lot youth attacking player from my B squad with impressive stats with alot green on key attributes

I've had this weird creativity bug happen which I can't ignore anymore.

I'm using this intensive training which is working amazingly well. Everyone except goalkeepers I have on light motivational training though, as the training was a little too much for them. Even so, I'm loving how quick my players stars go up.

So in my new save I'm in December and in my first season with Liverpool. I've been flying through games as I'm testing a new tactic out and want some quick results. I've just looked carefully at my players stats for the first time in a couple of months and all their stats are flying up - except creativity which is '1' on some players.

Neuer

Valdes

Lovren

Kompany

Vidal

Javi Martinez

Azpilicueta

The above now all have '1' creativity.

There are more but I can't remember who exactly.

All these players creativity has dropped to '1'. Balanta on the other hand has gone from 9 creativity in September to 20 creativity in December - and he's on defensive intensive training...

I have a few players who have average creativity and a lot that have 20 creativity that really shouldn't - such as Balanta.

It's so strange and irritating, and I don't know why this is happening.

Has anyone else noticed this? This isn't the first save it's happened on for me.

Edit: Just noticed Gareth Bales creativity has dropped down to 9, so it wont be long until that's '1' as well.

I've had this weird creativity bug happen which I can't ignore anymore.

I'm using this intensive training which is working amazingly well. Everyone except goalkeepers I have on light motivational training though, as the training was a little too much for them. Even so, I'm loving how quick my players stars go up.

So in my new save I'm in December and in my first season with Liverpool. I've been flying through games as I'm testing a new tactic out and want some quick results. I've just looked carefully at my players stats for the first time in a couple of months and all their stats are flying up - except creativity which is '1' on some players.

Neuer

Valdes

Lovren

Kompany

Vidal

Javi Martinez

Azpilicueta

The above now all have '1' creativity.

There are more but I can't remember who exactly.

All these players creativity has dropped to '1'. Balanta on the other hand has gone from 9 creativity in September to 20 creativity in December - and he's on defensive intensive training...

I have a few players who have average creativity and a lot that have 20 creativity that really shouldn't - such as Balanta.

It's so strange and irritating, and I don't know why this is happening.

Has anyone else noticed this? This isn't the first save it's happened on for me.

Edit: Just noticed Gareth Bales creativity has dropped down to 9, so it wont be long until that's '1' as well.

Creativity isn't influenced by training so must be in the game as a bug.

Ziyad - more information please. Could be in match injuries or fatigue.

Was using this intensive training 2015 for my arsenal team. And majority of my players ranging from GK to attacker was very unhappy about this training regime. plus i got whole lot of injuries player throughout the season. what should i do?