Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Vincent Aboubakar

44_veezy

Vincent Aboubakar

aboubakar_vs_bate_170914_n.jpg

Wanted to use this lad last year, then decided to use Dongou but that career never really worked out. On FMH2015 I started a career with FCP, and knew that I need some nice (preferably young) strikers...so I transfer listed a few guys and kept on searching players with decent stamina, dribbling, shooting but didnt find any affordable (and likable) choice.......then it just popped out in my head - I have one in my squad already!

He adjusted really well to 3 striker formation I have been using (my FCP save is at stall at the moment) and starting banging goals really nicely, eventually beating CR7 to World Player of the year in 2014 :P (yes after just 4 months of playing).

Abou's attributes and stats after few seasons :)

inFzgLY.jpg

rpjlmE4.jpg

He got a slight dip during second season, but mostly to injuries and fitness issues but he seem to have recovered from this :) I'm just curious if I am able to maintain him here at FCP (I agreed a new contract recently, but with this young players, you never know).
I just wonder if he is able to deliver in bigger leagues , but with that set of sexy attributes (20 dribbling,20 shooting, 20 movement and strong set of physical stats) its just a matter of time before someone tries him out in tougher leagues.

I keep trying to get him but he's at Arsenal who demand 64m for the lad, then he says I can't meet his demands :(.

A great player in previous years though :).

Tried using this guy 3 seasons into my Liverpool career. I had Aboubakar, Origi and Welbeck. Origi was banging in the goals and Welbeck was getting the odd hat-trick, however Aboubakar was just not working for me. He got chances but wasn't clinical enough finish them. He scored 6 in 13 games, which isn't good enough for his ratings in my opinion. 

After the disappointment the first time round using Aboubakar, I have decided to sign him in my fifth year in charge of Liverpool, since everyone seems to be claiming he is a great goalscorer, since Divock Origi just can't find the form he had in his first 2 and half seasons at the club and Harry Kane isn't fit for a poacher's role at the highest level. I will post my results about 20 games in.