Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Bala Town : The Welsh Way

Bala Town - The Welsh Way

Season 32-33

200px-Bala_Town_logo.png.jpg

Welcome back to possibly my last season in this beautiful Welsh club that is (hopefully) part of FMHVibe's hall of fame. Anyways, in to my 19th season at the club, let's see what has happened..

Transfers

uicpTVl.jpg

Still no transfers in for the Lakesiders, I don't plan to do so anyways since I rely heavily on my amazing youth.

Retiring Legends

We have two players that have served us well, and now they've decided to hang up their boots:

Harry Wilson

7PwD9Ce.jpg

The man who proved his price-tag well and also keeps the record for most assists in a season is now leaving the club next season.

Max Parry

RFMgbtS.jpg

A Bala product who has Bala in his blood and is Bala through and through. Really emotional about this one because if you guys remember, he is the one that made a name for himself by scoring 2 goals against Olympique Lyon to get us the EURO Cup. Salute to him.

League And Cup Results

Welsh Trophies

Welsh Premier League

ZPmj8M3.jpg

I didn't break the 100 goal barrier for once, but I have to attribute that to too much tinkering of tactics which means the team won't settle on one.

Welsh Premier League Cup

UGHq62B.jpg

2-1 vs. the second fiddle of almost every competition and the league. Still a good result.

Welsh Cup

gtisTqT.jpg

Future Wales international, Tom Roberts scores a brace! Nice!

European Super Cup

S8cZRkh.jpg

3-1 versus the French! Great result, and 3 players injured :P I don't blame them because my tackling is set to committed :D

Club World Championship

JMsLUH0.jpg

Finally! A goal from Chris! 4-0 over Municipal with 4 different scorers. At least Chris scored one.

Champions League

OCwjR6g.jpg

wYzL9CT.jpg

This is just absolute brilliance, Chris Hughes making the difference in the 78th minute!

Chris Hughes - Is it complete?

Rbtig0u.jpg

This is what people have been waiting for. Has he completed it? We need 65 goals to complete the 1K, have we done it?

mL2frqf.jpg

Played - 792

Scored -.....987! :(

Left - 13

Nooooooooo! Only 52 goals for the old man.

Rhys Hughes - Still aiming for it

dlCLnHB.jpg

I chose him for the 300 assists challenge. Still has over 100 assists needed.

fMTctgu.jpg

Played - 459

Assisted - 187

Left - 113

Players of the Season

Manager

0tCO2Vn.jpg

Player

JOYXmlO.jpg

Young Player

m9EZ7Jq.jpg

Manager Profile

cD5fR4C.jpg

X86rbi1.jpg

mucOinL.jpg

Still as good as ever.

Team Stats

Goals

QkD27UJ.jpg

Assists

8AgSahQ.jpg

Avg. Rating

qoncFwY.jpg

Great ratings all round!

League Standards

aTHaPmr.jpg

Still 16th? What is this!

Conclusion

So close, I'm really excited! You'll have to wait for the next updates as they'll be coming later. I think that's it, leave a comment, and as always...thanks for reading.

Tbh. Won't comment bout the league or cup results. Coz you always win them! :P

What a shocker for Hughes! Man.. What happened!?

@Lian - We'll see ;)

Chris Hughes' - The Journey

As a 17-year old, Hughes was brought to the assistant manager's attention in the Bala Town youth academy. From there, he was brought into the first team where he caught the eye of manager, Dragon FIV. Chris broke into the first team after an amazing second season for the Lakesiders in 19/20, outclassing the previous attacking force Luke Boundford in the process. Since then, FIV and Chris made a personal goal between the two to get him 1000 goals, and now here he stands. 13 goals away from the promised land.

...and the legend lives on...

Alright, welcome back to the Hughes' journey. Let's crack on with this.

13,12,11!

hgn6LuQ.jpg

A match against Connah's Quay sees the man himself grab a hat trick! Brilliance from the old man!

StciALj.jpg

The goal comes ever closer as Hughes makes one more strike to increase his goal tally to 990. I can taste it now!

Little Injury

lF0hQIS.jpg

A little injury for the big man. Not too much to worry about though.

9, 8, 7....

mX2nWGa.jpg

Another hat-trick! Yes, come on Chris! I've had to wait a little longer for this one, but it was worth it :)

6, 5..

5k1GhMO.jpg

Come on, 5 more goals left! A brace from Hughes to seal off a 3-0 win, get in boys.

The fact you left this on a cliff hanger is cruel.. eagerly waiting for the next update.. c'mon Hughes!

@Mike - Definitely :P

@Nath - Haha, isn't that what everyone does nowadays?

Bala Town F.C

Chris Hughes' Journey - Part II

Welcome back to possibly the last update of this career excluding the last season update. Although I didn't meet all my targets, I am still happy with what I have done in my two months of playing this Bala Town save. I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring and playing through the lower tier leagues of this game, and I hope you guys have too. So far, this has been the most emotional update, because it's also the most special one and it is coming:

After a bit of a cliff hanger..

the story continues;

997th and 998th: 2 goals away from glory...

lKeqGSE.jpg

2 goals for the Chris as we demolish Porthmadog away from home, this is brilliant.

999th: 1 more...

J6LBivF.jpg

Yes! One more for the old man literally in the next match after the previous one. Can we do three in a row?

The Chosen Match

All these highlights are for Hughes himself.

The thousandth goal.

3rd minute: Wilson pops a cross into the Newtown box, Hughes makes a run forward and challenges the defenders for the ba-aaaaaaaaaaaaa-llllllll!!

GOAL!

GOAL!

GOAL!

IT'S IN, CHRIS HUGHES HAS SCORED IN THE FOURTH MINUTE!

8aD275T.jpg

ocZHjWd.jpg

kMQsmuA.jpg

ss5Ls5O.jpg

That's his 1000 goal for Bala!

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, and The First Welsh Player To Hit A Thousand

eMCFii0.jpg

seXTZ3n.jpg

nEwY1UT.jpg

fin.png

Congrats mate. One of my favourite careers here on! Brilliant job and man. Hughes....

What a team. Upload a scrapbook now!

:)

Cheers lads.

@Velocity - Thanks mate :)

@Lian - Thanks Lian.

@billy - The feeling is truly fantastic

@DSW - Patience Devesh, you'll be able to manage Hughes and the rest of the squad soon :P

@DSW - Patience Devesh, you'll be able to manage Hughes and the rest of the squad soon :P

*wipes the sweat off his brow and quickly keeps on refreshing the downloads section again and again*

@DSW - Patience Devesh, you'll be able to manage Hughes and the rest of the squad soon [emoji14]

*wipes the sweat off his brow and quickly keeps on refreshing the downloads section again and again*
How do you know I was doing that?

@DSW - Patience Devesh, you'll be able to manage Hughes and the rest of the squad soon [emoji14]

How do you know I was doing that?
And I quote Ash-"Great minds think alike. ;) '

No, Ben Davies has the Welsh job, he just can't get fired!

You still playing this save.? :)

Unless people want me too, but I thought I'd leave it at Chris Hughes' 1K for now