Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

I'm sorry to announce that BatiGoal had to be disqualified as he had been investigated involved in match-fixing.

Happy April Fool! [emoji14]

LOL [emoji38]

Are these players forming 1 team together and placed in a league or are they just staying at their clubs?

I believe its only one team. Lol now that I look at my team it is looking like it will collapse under it own weight jaja. but oh well if I go down better go down with a bang. Also Kun I have a question. What players will fill the rest of our squad? We only chose ten after all.

@Billy thanks man I appreciate the support. :)

Actually Kun if we have to formulate a team of only 10 players plus what ever you give us...then I am in serious trouble here since I did not pick central defenders and gks.

Waiting for a clarification :)

The kids will replaced all the players in a team. Please select your players once again, as you need some defenders and 1 GK. Your manager should be in-game managers insteaf of you.

The league this kids and the contestants playing in will be Liga BBVA. Please select a Liga BBVA club to be replaced by your team. Your team will only contain 10 selected kids, yourself, 1 or 2 over 23 players given by me. Players can not be repeated in both teams. Only goals and assist from the contestants count.

Just going to slightly 'modify my initial list then-

1. Aboubakar

2. Gotze

3. Neymar

4. Volland

5. Pogba

6. De Gea

7. Eder Alvarez Balanta

8. Marquinhos

9. Danilo

10. Alex Sandro

Team Barcelona

Manager Diego Simione

Ok since Eliseo picked Pogba and Gotze first I will replace them

Team: Atletico BatiGoal

Manager: Bati Goal

1. T. Curtois - GK
  2. D. Alaba - DL
  3. K. Papadopoulos - DC
  4. R. Varane - DC
  5. P. Jones - DR
  6. Koke - CM
  7. Oscar - CM/AMC
  8. Eriksen - AML
  9. S. El Shaarawy - AMR
  10. Lukaku - ST
  11. ? - ST

Team to be replaced: Atl. Madrid

The Captain

The over-23 players the players get announced!

BatiGoal

Wilfried Bony

Eliseo10

Who but Benteke!!

Billy Lim, please choose one over-23 player to be given to one of the players, please not choose a striker or any too strong player.

Ok since Eliseo picked Pogba and Gotze first I will replace them

Team: Atletico BatiGoal

Manager: Bati Goal

1. T. Curtois - GK
  2. D. Alaba - DL
  3. K. Papadopoulos - DC
  4. R. Varane - DC
  5. P. Jones - DR
  6. Koke - CM
  7. Oscar - CM/AMC
  8. Eriksen - AML
  9. S. El Shaarawy - AMR
  10. Lukaku - ST
  11. ? - ST

Team to be replaced: Atl. Madrid

Please choose a in-game manager, you will be one of the players.

Atletico BatiGoal

Manager : Josep Guardiola

Players : 

1. T. Curtois - GK
  2. D. Alaba - DL
  3. K. Papadopoulos - DC
  4. R. Varane - DC
  5. P. Jones - DR
  6. Koke - CM
  7. Oscar - CM/AMC
  8. Eriksen - AML
  9. S. El Shaarawy - AMR
  10. Lukaku - ST
  11. Bony - ST
  12. Bati Goal - ST

FC America

Manager : Diego Simoene

Players : 

1.  De Gea GK

2.  Alex Sandro DL

3.  Danilo DR

4.  Marquinhos DC

5.  Eder Alvarez Balanta DC
6.  Pogba MC

7.  Luiz Gostavo MC

8.  Neymar AML
9.   Volland AMR
10. Gotze AMC
11. Aboubakar ST

12. Benteke ST
13. Jordan Alonso ST

Edited by Kun Aguero

Far too close a match up.

Usually I'm confident in my predictions but can't see a clear winner here.

I'd perhaps favour Eliseo's defence purely for his full backs (not convinced by Jones there) but I would go for Bati's forward line as I haven't seen Benteke perform for the AI in my games. Midfields seem even.

I'm gonna go attack over defence though and say Bati will scrape it, marginally.

The AI is a tricky business hence my choice for Alaba and Jones as they could play DC or CM's whatever the AI fancies.

Initially a 4-4-2 but it could easily become a 3-4-3. I'll let Guardiola decide :)

May the best team win. ^_^

Let's try Guardiola as manager :-)

Any predictions from our fanclubs?

Guardiola is an amazing manager. Let me tell you why because in FMH Vibe Ultimate Team few weeks back I hired Guardiola for my club and since then I rose from 9th to 2nd and maintaing a healthy distance between 2nd and 3rd position so that's great but EL Sharaawy well I don't think you should have gone with him but maybe Barkley.

Let's try Guardiola as manager :-)

Any predictions from our fanclubs?

Guardiola is an amazing manager. Let me tell you why because in FMH Vibe Ultimate Team few weeks back I hired Guardiola for my club and since then I rose from 9th to 2nd and maintaing a healthy distance between 2nd and 3rd position so that's great but EL Sharaawy well I don't think you should have gone with him but maybe Barkley.

The problem was that I didn't know what player would be added to my team. Had I known it was Bony then perhaps I'd gone for someone else but I wanted a winger who could play in ST as well in case Lukaku gets injured or suspended.

Dilemma's.

Ohh wow! This one's tough. What a match up!

I have to say Bati's team look great, but eliseo's team looks solid. Defence is solid, midfield looks great, but the strikers seem off to me. But either way eliseo's team looks great!

I'll have to go with eliseo. (Appologies to Lord Bati.)

@Kun ok man thanks for the clarification :)

And yea this looks close man. Honestly I chose players who could play in several different positions so I wouldn't have to worry about formations. Hopefully they can function in what ever simione puts them in. (Honestly I have no idea what that would be). Benteke has never performed under AI successfully, but then again he has never been under such a good manager and he has never played with such good players lol! But yes it will be close.

@goodjob thanks man yea my weakest line is in the front but hopefully the quality of the whole team can make up for that.

The winner for this round will be decided by points.

Liga BBVA Champion : 25 POINTS

Spainish Cup Champion : 10 POINTS

UCL Champion : 20 POINTS

1 goal for contestant's avatar : 1 POINT

1 assist for contestant's avatar : 1 POINT

The players with the most points after the season, will be the solitary winner of the Solitary Game.

As both players had confirmed their teams, the round analysis will be done soon when I'm on PC.

Hopefully, the results of the Final will be out tomorow.

Thanks for reading, and good luck.

FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Final Round : You Can't Win Anything With Kids

Pre-Round Analysis

Manager 

Josep Guardiola

eVm5KuT.png

VS

Diego Simeone

EJuYW9M.png

Diego Simeone managed FC America, while Guardiola managed Atletico Bati. The clash of the two managers, what will decide the winner? Simeone preferred formation is 4-4-2, which may give Eliseo some more playtime, can he build up a strong duo with Benteke. Guardiola preffered formation is 4-5-1, with Lukaku and Bony in the team, can Bati be his first choice striker?

GK

Thibaut Courtois 

doAUBV3.png

VS

David De Gea

4GU6chI.png

Two of the best yound goalkeepers, both played for Atletico Madrid before, but who will prove himself as the best, and lead their team to champions?

DL

David Alaba

HzlCXjs.png

VS

Alex Sandro

R62IPLq.png

Both are among the finest crossing left back. Alaba can pass in decent corners, which may bring their strikers some goals. Alex Sandro is extremely good in crossing, with him in the squad, the strikers just need to stay in the penalty box and wait for his cross. 

DR

Phil Jones

YjyqkP1.png

vs

7zwbWce.png

Another Porto defender in Eliseo's squad, another crossing right back. Phil Jones is not a natural right back, but he can do a vital role in defending. Can he provide the best defence to earn Bati champions?

DC

Papadopoulus

Uxipqhg.png

Varane

9TK1umA.png

VS

Marquinhos

ynJu5b6.png

Balanta

ELdM9L8.png

The best young DC are all gathered in the two teams. Marquinhos, Balanta, Varane, and Papadopoulus, all are quite decent young DC, and most of all they are good in heading, which may be vital in bringing in champions.

MC

Koke

CdO9GwE.png

vs

Pogba

ey5MZFY.png

Luiz Gustavo

YbVDKHp.png

Talking about young MC, Pogba will always be the first to pop out in your mind. Koke and Gustavo are also among the MC selected. Will they be the key to the teams success?

AML

Eriksen

5QcAAE8.png

vs

Neymar

8sLAQvn.png

Another two quality youngsters. Neymar is absolutely the best youngster in the game, but Eriksen should not be forgotten. However, will Neymar be competing with the strikers for the striker position?

AMR

El Shaarawy

EuWElsd.png

vs

Volland

OjRHvib.png

Volland vs Shaarawy, Volland seems to be better among them two. But once again, will Simeone play Volland as a striker?

AMC

Oscar

KtTlxts.png

vs

Gotze

7hzq8wX.png

Two more quality youngsters, Oscar and Gotze were selected. Who will be the assist master for the team?

ST

Lukaku

NgWB4JH.png

vs

Aboubakar

ERQESH2.png

Lukaku and Aboubakar, will they get most of the playtime, instead of Bati and Eliseo?

Bony

nzdbfh9.png

vs

Benteke

Y4xIQPR.png

One of the highlights of the final round, Bony against Benteke. As Eliseo said before, winning with Benteke is a poetic way to win. But will he prove himself for the one last time. Will Bony and Benteke get more playtime than Bati and Eliseo?

BatiGoal

VkHsW9q.png

vs

Eliseo10

m2NtTMG.png

BatiGoal vs Eliseo, the key of the final round, with the same CA and PA. Who will be trusted by their manager, and provide the most crucial goals?

Both teams are ready to chase for champions. Who will be the winner of the Solitary Game? Stay Tuned.

FMH Solitary Game

Final Round: You Can't Win Anything With Kids

Liga BBVA

94b465bcdff92cd938a72f8518daed42.jpg

None of the teams won the title. No points for both.

Spanish Cup

470aca1760400cb3a4c8bf13387bf3b0.jpg

Koke scored the only goal to win Bati the cup title. 10 points for Bati!!

Champions League

7ad2c05aff32a0972ce5bb88caec4909.jpg

A late goal in the extra time from Cavani win PSG the UCL title. So close for Eli.

BatiGoal stats

57e52ec3180ea57bab8739c0b3194d40.jpg

7 goals and 6 assist. That means 13 points for Bati. He was trusted by Guardiola and formed a perfect duo with Lukaku. Bati current points, 23.

Eliseo10 stats

a8e5f3de8d1dcdb3417eb4c8679b0925.jpg

Only 3 goals for Eliseo. Simeone choose Benteke and Aboubakar instead of Eli. 3 points for Eli.

Squad information

7d13ac40b2d9104e199e2364e4449435.jpg

e27d4b9e0d4184caf2b8379eeaa270a7.jpg

98a50c73f1b31a37668eb080614c164f.jpg

26351b97861b709bdbce81c4d8bd7520.jpg

All the youngsters perfomed well. Even Benteke performed well. Neymar form was amazing, which resulted in lack of playtime for Eli.

Final Results

23 points for BatiGoal
3 points for Eliseo10

Bati win with a great margin. Its extremely unlucky for Eliseo. Congrats Bati , and thanks for Eliseo who put great effort in this.

Thanks for following this game from the very beginning. Thanks everyone, and hope everyone enjoy this. Apologies if I had done anything offended.

Thanks for viewing, and please leave a comment.