Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

Just touched a 1000 goals with kane today.. used a variety of different tactics...

Outstanding!

Would you mind sharing what you used to do this. By private message if you want as we don't want those nasty boys at SI to mess things up.

Just touched a 1000 goals with kane today.. used a variety of different tactics...

Outstanding!

Would you mind sharing what you used to do this. By private message if you want as we don't want those nasty boys at SI to mess things up.

Any chance of sending it my too please?

1 - does this even has anything to Do with this thread/tactic that Billy made ?

2 - Way are you no making your own tactic AND show for all to see ?

I've been using this with bayern and it's not going very well. I've been winning games, but only scoring 1 goal or 2 a game. I'm wanting to score more like you did.

I've been using this with bayern and it's not going very well. I've been winning games, but only scoring 1 goal or 2 a game. I'm wanting to score more like you did.

If you have the 6.2 update then that wont be possible mate as the update killed the tactic unfortunately.

Does this tactic work after the 6.3 update?

If you read the previous comments between DutchTony & Billy you will find out

Billy i cant seem to replicate your tactics. i have all the right players in every position but am still failing. am using original engine. haven't updated the game.

here is my squad list. courtois, alaba, de sciglio, balanta, umtiti, lucas romero, emre can, vidal, depay, sterling and timo werner as my poacher. bench is equally good. dnt seem to know wat am doing wrong. results are mixed. cant have even a 5 game winning streak. any pointers

am using sevilla in la liga

Billy i cant seem to replicate your tactics. i have all the right players in every position but am still failing. am using original engine. haven't updated the game.

here is my squad list. courtois, alaba, de sciglio, balanta, umtiti, lucas romero, emre can, vidal, depay, sterling and timo werner as my poacher. bench is equally good. dnt seem to know wat am doing wrong. results are mixed. cant have even a 5 game winning streak. any pointers

am using sevilla in la liga

Have you EVER updated the game? If you check the credits it will say 6.1, 6.2 etc

initial release 6.0

Ok. Sorry mate without reading through all 9 pages I don't know if anyone has used this tactic with 6.0.

Just for information purposes I can tell you from all the reviews that it is awesome with 6.1.

6.2 killed the tactic.

From the little testing done on 6.3 it seems to be working again but until a full test is done we wont 100% know.

initial release 6.0

Ok. Sorry mate without reading through all 9 pages I don't know if anyone has used this tactic with 6.0.

Just for information purposes I can tell you from all the reviews that it is awesome with 6.1.

6.2 killed the tactic.

From the little testing done on 6.3 it seems to be working again but until a full test is done we wont 100% know.

ok thanks. trying to update to 6.1

will get back to u

I don't think you will be able to update to 6.1 only. I'm pretty sure it will update to 6.3 right away.

As DutchTony says, this was designed using the 6.1 engine and I am unsure what changed from 6.0 to 6.1.

Also you are playing as Seville but you haven't got a single Seville player in your team. That is a massive team overhaul that could potentially kill any tactic.

Sorry if i am mistaken but i'm sure i have said quite a few times that players like Depay are far too greedy and should not be used. Sterling is ok but not great.

If you can't win 5 in a row you are doing something fundamentally wrong. Squad harmony, keeping players fresh, dropping players when needed, player interaction, making the right subs at the right time. All of these are important and you will fail regardless of tactics if you don't address these points.

I have chosen not to bombard this thread with personal results because I don't agree with self promotion. I do understand that people have an interest in it though so i will run a few more tests and update.  

tried installing the version 6.1 but its giving some licensing errors.

so billy which players are good substitute for depay and sterling

I started the career with england and sevilla. the tactic is not working on sevilla but its doing wonders on the england team. i payed 12 matches with england.

w 11

d 1

l 0

gf 67

gc 2 both penalties

so y is it not working for sevilla. is the total team overhaul the reason.