Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

DT. Honestly speaking. I'm in a second season save with psg. I basically won the quadruple. Pretty much. I based my tactic on a 41212. It's working wonders. For me this updates better. :)

That's good. I'm glad it's working for you mate.

On a side note - I noticed that psg start with 'good' training facilities. Have you been able to upgrade them yet to 'excellent' or 'superb'?

I'm in my second season mate. Patience. :P

Also. Those facilities are more than enough. I've had little players get great stats. So no worries on training.

I used this tactic for a full season at Roma. It is great defensively (15 goals allowed in League) however I did struggle to score (less than 2 goals per game). Seems like I would either score 4 or 1. Finished 2nd in Serie A, made semis in Euro so overall a pretty good year.

Thanks

I used this tactic for a full season at Roma. It is great defensively (15 goals allowed in League) however I did struggle to score (less than 2 goals per game). Seems like I would either score 4 or 1. Finished 2nd in Serie A, made semis in Euro so overall a pretty good year.

Thanks

Italy is a little harder to score goals in my experience.

Even so I always manage to win the league quite comfortably in the first season with no signings at Roma.

Doumbia I find is inconsistent and although he is my starting forward I would sub him at 60 minutes for Ponzio if he hasn't scored.

Iturbe and Llalic are my 2 wide men with Gervinho as backup (if I haven't sold him).

De Rossi is my DLM

With Strootman and Pjanic in the midfield although Pjanic can struggle so be careful there.

Cole and Maicon are very old so even though they start for me the will be subbed if needed. Torrosidis and the left back I recall from loan at inter are very good replacements.

Wingbacks provide assists so tired players in this position will mean a drop in goals.

Hmm my setup was very similar to yours. Although I recalled Destro from Inter for my main striker(Doumbia was my sub/cup striker)

I ran Dodo and Maicon as my wing backs. Although I had a stretch of 3-4 weeks with both Pjanic and Strootman injured.

How often do you change a players role during match?? I often will change Iturbe/Ljajic defensive or deep forwards in the last 15-20 mins to protect a lead. Or I will switch Pjanic to APM vs CM to chase a game.

I would always keep the wide forward as complete forwards.

I would play Pjanic as the right central midfielder and Strootman left. Don't ask me why but my left midfielder always seems to have more tackling and heading to do.

If Pjanic wasn't working as a central midfielder I would put Nangnolan (spelling) as a central midfielder and Strootman as a b2b.

If I'm not winning by 50-60 minutes I will study the opponents and change team instructions accordingly. So many options I can't cover them all here but in short.

If oppo is balanced then I might attack. If they are attacking I might tick counter and possibly direct depending on their formation.

If they have packed the midfield I would go direct.

In fact I have been experimenting with playing direct anyway and it has been working well.

Thanks for the ideas, my second season has started off much better but I have a better roster as well. Picked up Berardi to play opposite Iturbe and he has played well.

Always the bridesmaid never the bride, second season I finished 2 nd in Serie A and runner up in both cups, however my goal differential went way up so I'm still plugging away. I think my wingbacks need an upgrade

Anyone else using this tactic that is having a mid season downturn?? Past two seasons I have had very erratic results in January and February. I have only signed 1 new player during the winter signing period.

This tactic works ridiculously well on FMH2014. The version that uses CM/APM/CM in centre midfield is amazing. Played 20 games so far. W18 D1 L1. I only lost that game as I didn't check my team during the game, and didn't realise I had both CB's injured lol.

Beat Stoke 9-0, Arsenal 7-1 away, and won the majority of the others by scoring 4 and 5 goals.

Dutch is happy again :)

Hi Dutch Tony u still playing fmh 2014 which version did u try this on mate?

Yes mate I've gone back to playing 2014 as 2015 is such a joke. 2014 version 5.3.2 and I used the version of the tactic with a midfield 3 of CM/APM/CM. Results have been incredible.

Is it possible to switch back to fmh 14 on ipad?

I am really fed up with fmh 15 as well...

If you've bought it previously then I've been told you should be able to download again.

I don't play much anymore but it's still the only tactic I use.

Honestly not quite as good as patch 6.1 but a hell of a lot better than on 6.2.

Used it for my Ayoze Perez challenge after the first season.

Won the premier league easily every year and Champions league at first attempt with an average Newcastle.

I find

Gk

Wbk

Wbk

Ctr

Ctr

Dlm

Cm

Cm

Complete forward left

Complete forward right

Poacher

Works best. Balanced then mixed or direct depending on league normal tackling and offside on. NO pressing anymore.

Left CM seems to be involved in more tackles and headers so take that into account.

As normal the complete forwards are hugely important so make sure you get the right players!

With Newcastle direct worked better for me but it depends on your players and the opposition lineup. A team playing deep and defensive are difficult to play through so direct would be my choice.

Some teams play a 4-4-1-1 and if their 2 central midfielders are APM or 1 APM and 1 box 2 box I will press to win the ball then pass direct to catch them upfield.

I never play around with the tackling as yellow cards come far to easy. Try it and see if it works out.

Anyone tried changing the CMF's to ADF's?

Seems to work wonders on my man Utd career

Put up some screenshots mate. What update are you using?

http://imgur.com/a/16eeM

So basically this

I'm new to uploading screenshot guys, hope I did it right

Put up some screenshots mate. What update are you using?

An I'm using the latest updated Dutch!

Ha ha I can't get nothing past you guys.

Here is how last nights testing went with advanced forwards instead of complete forwards.

+Results were very good

+Total goals were a little up.

+Poacher on fire

-wide forwards not so brilliant (I just tested Porto first season with no signing so could be improved.

Oh did I mention the poacher!!!!

Rn4wAhJ.jpg

PjB59fW.jpg

Ha ha I can't get nothing past you guys.

Here is how last nights testing went with advanced forwards instead of complete forwards.

+Results were very good

+Total goals were a little up.

+Poacher on fire

-wide forwards not so brilliant (I just tested Porto first season with no signing so could be improved.

Oh did I mention the poacher!!!!

Rn4wAhJ.jpg

PjB59fW.jpg

I knew you were hiding something from us

In that quick Porto test I used mixed passing and went attacking. I really do think those settings change depending on the league you play in.

Going attacking seems to get more out of the CM if he is attacking minded.

in my Man Utd career I'm currently using

balanced mentality

Direct passing

Normal tackling

Pressing on

Offside trap on

Would you suggest otherwise for the EPL?

Seems to be going ok, not scoring half a much as I'd like to however

EPL and Seria A are always going to be harder leagues to score in.

I haven't played much in England since patch 6.1 apart from my Ayoze Perez challenge with Newcastle. I think I only managed late 80s as far as league goals for the team and only just in the 60s for Ayozes total.

Scotland, Portugal, France and Holland are different. You can add an extra 20/30 goals to both team and player in my experience.

100 or more EPL goals is fantastic and that should be your aim whilst trying to concede 25 or less.

In Scotland I hit 155, France 130 and EPL 127 if I remember rightly.

As far as maxing out goal scoring it needs to be done on a match by match basis.

I like to tweak team settings depending on how the game is going and the opposition are set up.

Great defence but yes your attack isn't great. I would much rather concede a couple more but be score a few more. Your on for 76 goals for the season but that improve on its on.

What are your wingbacks like. They are a great source of assists. They may be great defenders but are they a decent threat going forward. How about your wide forwards? Are they creating for your goal better or are they too selfish.