Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Double Trouble Part 2-(Completed)

leecutler

You got this mate, besides good to see a massive improvement in their goals tally.

Yeah I was impressed with there improvement but I also think this challenge will go down to the wire :)

Nice pace with those 149 goals.

KIU!

Thanks BG, need about 2 more big seasons from the 2 :)

Messi & Suarez DT Season 5

So with Messi and Suarez now in there early 30's I really need them to step up and have a good 3-4 seasons hitting close to 150 goals.

Transfers

DdT7zmt.png

jaNeyrv.png

tx0k5F9.png

So just the one came through the door this season but like the last few season's alot of young players and players I don't need or want all leaving for free

Spanish Super Cup

0zw6RAC.png

2y2ByEK.png

So a thrilling second leg against Real Madrid but the damage was done in the first leg :)

European Super Cup

UhiGpDM.png

So a brace in the first half by Messi was enough for us to return victorious :)

Champions League Group Stage

khZ2Tx5.png

Club World Championship

vXhotQx.png

Liga BBVA

4SadovC.png

So we are league champions for the 5th straight year in a row :)

Spanish Cup

2Me3DSs.png

So we easily dispatched AtletiCo to lift the trophy :)

Champions League

So we won the Champions League last season beating Man United can we make it back to back titles and also make a clean sweep and win every title possible this season?

hppJdxf.png

So we make it a clean sweep and make it back to back Champions League Titles and we also do the double over Real Madrid :)

The Main Event

Messi

ifTCXzt.png

So Messi has a great season banging in 81 goals in consecutive seasons

Suarez

CvCtXdO.png

So Suarez scores 20 goals less than Messi but still a good season

Season 5 Goal Tally

So my deadly duo bang in 142 goals on 7 less than last season :)

Total Goals

663/1200

So Messi and Suarez take us past the half way stage :)

Thanks for reading guys and dont forget to leave a comment :)

Still a solid season despite scoring 7 goals less, the dream is not over yet Lee, KIU!

Im still happy with the goal total I just need to keep going just dreading that retirement message :)

Cracking season again. 33 seems to be the point of no return where goals start to slow right down. Hope you can get ahead of the game before then.

I have about 1 more season before they start to decline,if I can get 140 goals before the goals dry up that takes me to 803 with still 397 goals to go but I have faith in my duo :)

Suarez & Messi DT Season 6

XkKN4g5.jpg

Transfers

So no transfers this season as we have enough quality to kick on with season 6 :)

Spanish Super Cup

MweSIwo.png

EJsmUzP.png

So both legs we sore no goals and the trophy was decided on penaltys we stood strong to lift the trophy once again :)

European Super Cup

Vfzbq1X.png

vwcdFeb.png

Club World Championship

nLOuMbq.png

Yet again we beat Boca to lift the trophy :)

Madrid Came Knocking

PZdKtA3.png

As much as I was so tempted to take the job I decided to decline the job offer and stay loyal to Barca :)

Champions League

RIi5sCu.png

What a thrilling first leg despite have most of the chances we still find ourselves losing the first leg

BV4u30H.png

Didnt see that coming we are knocked out in the first round that will reduce our goals as missing out on 9 games

Liga BBVA

oPncmt4.png

So we claim our 6th straight La Liga title :)

The Main Event

Messi

Rj03rnY.png

Suarez

jURweqr.png

Season 6 Goal Tally

132 So we scored a very decent amount of goals this season

Total Goals

795/1200

So with just 405 goals remaining we are getting close to that magic number :)

As always guys thanks for following :)

Great past few season Lee. Still banging in the goals for you.

4 more seasons maybe? Will they last?

Yeah the seem to bang in the goals,I reckon I have about 2 seasons before they start to score less goals they are both currently 33 years old and I'm dreading that retirement message :)

Messi & Suarez Season 7

So as we approach the back end of the challenge the end is nearly insight let's just hope that Messi and Suarez can keep hitting the back of the net,I expect them to start scoring less soon as they are both almost 34 years old each so hopefully in the next 3-4 seasons I can nail the challenge that's if they don't give me there retirement message :)

Transfers In

OEmqypb.png

So as you can see no one was brought into the club as I felt I had enough quality players to surround Messi and Suarez.

Transfers Out

fZhybAW.png

So like most of my previous seasons alot of players leaving but for some reason my assistant manager keeps promoting these rubbish youth that I have no interestin :)

Spanish Super Cup

RYdlqa5.png

GCCEAcv.png

So over the 2 legs there wasn't much that separated the 2 teams and a vital goal in the second legs gifts us the trophy :)

Q77zt3g.png

Spanish Cup

GT1Z281.png

Liga BBVA

vOmiMcm.png

Champions League

iJZXIz9.png

So after alot of shots by both teams neither team where quite clinical enough and this year's champions league would be settled on penalties, we returned victorious to lift the cup :)

The Main Event

Messi

Ja1VnH4.png

Suarez

AwSaNxO.png

So both Messi and Suarez had a very average season picking up a combined total of 95 goals but I'm happy with that as they ain't no spring chickens anymore :)

Total Goals

890/1200

So after a solid season I am happy with 95 goals bit I think 90 has to be the bench market to hit at least,the next few seasons are going to be crucial the target is getting ever so close but the question remains can Messi & Suarez bang in 1200 goals.

As always thank you for reading guys and don't forget to leave a comment :)

This will be so tight!

To tight for my liking, this season has been difficult as I am now playing on 6.2 and I had to tweak my tactic so I lost quit a few goals

I've noticed hardly any difference with my two tactics, the only thing I've found is counter attacking works less well which sucks.

I've noticed hardly any difference with my two tactics, the only thing I've found is counter attacking works less well which sucks.

See for me my tactics that where really effective before 6.2 don't work at all on 6.2 I had to tweak them massively :)

I had that happen last year, it seriously sucks :@. I spent the first few months developing a solid tactic then the update came out and destroyed everything :(. I'll be honest and say part the reason why I don't show my good tactics anymore is so SI don't know what to break ;).

Messi & Suarez Season 8

So hello guys and welcome to season 8,in season 7 Messi & Suarez left there foot off the gas and scored a combined at best average 95 goals but with them now approaching there mid 30's they really need to step it up this season,I honestly belive this challenge is going to go down to the wire.

When I first thought about the idea my first initial thought was I was going to possibly fail but the combination of my 2 players have been rather good,so without further ado let's see how we done

Transfers In

WfPr9pQ.png

So spent big money in these 2 defenders as most of my defenders where ageing and I lost Dani Alves due to retirement I needed to replace him with that quality standard

Transfers Out

Max7yDM.png

FGzHDUK.png

Spanish Super Cup

wtxSQxl.png

So in Leg 1 we destroyed our rivals romping away with a massive 5-1 lead

0iZT9Gg.png

So 2 penalties from Messi gives us a thrilling win and a aggregate scoreline of 7-2 lifts us the cup

European Super Cup

nDVuhVG.png

a1XzEfU.png

CWC

Bi9qUNL.png

zbH3PXk.png

So these 2 games where all just about getting Messi & Suarez to grab some goals and they grabbed 10 between them

Liga BBVA

rYxgoBg.png

Spanish Cup

t8iWonu.png

Champions League

nzo52ct.png

So we had a great season we went undefeated on the 6.2 update and won a host of trophies but the goals is where it matters the most would it be another average season or could they breach 100 goals

The Main Event

Messi

rJTDby4.png

Suarez

O5snFRz.png

So Messi & Suarez bang in 116 goals that is not bad going since they are both in there mid 30's I'm happy with that total :)

Total Goals

1006/1200

So we have hit just over 1000 goals we are so close now 2 more seasons to nail the challenge let's just hope Messi & Suarez want to stick around for this great achievement.

As always guys thanks for following and don't forget to leave a comment :)

Perfect season! Where you using the same tactic?

No I changed my tactic as since the update my tactic didn't seem to work so I made major tweaks and it works well

Awesome season for the team and the two main men. 2 more seasons and hopefully that's job done!

Thanks Billy, yes the end is in sight.:)

Wow this year Messis physical stats decrease a lot, last year I remember I had him at 34 with like 13 pace 11 stamina

He got injured for a couple of weeks and it seemed to drain his physical stats

Messi & Suarez DT Season 9

Sorry for the delayed update guys been busy on some other content,I really wanted to crack on with this save and try my hardest to complete my first Double Trouble

Transfers In

Dy1UjDj.png

So I payed out a hefty fee for this Evo Gen can you guess who it is?

Transfers Out

tUkuO2O.png

UHzdy3J.png

So we made a little money back on 2 players but most leaving on frees

Spanish Super Cup

xdYj3gH.png

JqyiGWb.png

So we lost the first leg 1-0 but we smashed Madrid in the 2nd leg to win the tie 4-1 :)

wi6tJJn.png

So we won our group but in all honesty it was a fairly easy group

CWC

YybEYNN.png

Liga BBVA

UCsTImH.png

So we become league champions yet again with a goal difference of +80 and a winning margin of 16 points :)

Spanish Cup

su3boZt.png

Champions League

6bA1J2X.png

PSG never stood a chance :)

The Main Event

Messi

SeHk9YN.png

Suarez

qJbARtX.png

So a poor season from Messi but Suarez has a good season

Total Goals

1102/1200

So we are almost there only 98 goals required to nail the challenge but can Messi and Suarez get the goals in season 10

As always thanks for following the epic journey we are at the finishing line