FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashez

Off Topic Nintendo

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I mentioned I had a big item on route to me which is now in my hands!! 

IMG_20200910_141244.thumb.jpg.47a8d76c4937c6d3be23938f7f4f3a8b.jpg

I won a copy of Snooker 19 signed by Ronnie O'Sullivan and Neil Robertson! @samhardy @Rob @Ian

Very nice, you should get a nice frame or something for it to keep it in good condition.

58 minutes ago, Ian said:

Very nice, you should get a nice frame or something for it to keep it in good condition.

Yeah I'll have to look into my options, it's so cool :D

6 hours ago, Rob said:

Just watched a few All-Stars reviews. Feeling stupid emotional about the game now. Wtf is wrong with me?

Welcome to my world!! 

Reviews are positive and around what I expected. 

Mario 64 is the one though, sure they could have done way more like remaking it in the Odyssey engine or something but the fact they've remade it in a way that "makes it look like you remember it" is magical. 

I have fond memories of Mario 64 but as I've said to @Robbefore the N64 is the console I struggle to return to. The SNES and GameCube and after still look fantastic but original N64 games are rough. This remake has made the game look like how it does in my nostalgia filled memory which is pretty bloody magical. 

Then Sunshine and Galaxy in HD will be a treat on the eyes! I get the hate and that they're ports/emulation and not remakes but this is still so freaking cool. 

Just had my dispatch email saying it'll be here tomorrow by 11pm......It best be way earlier than that 😂

33 minutes ago, Rob said:

@Ashez how far did you get through Mario 64?

I never got the 120 I don't think but definitely did the 70(?) to beat Bowser. 

Sunshine I'm not 100% sure I've ever beaten. 

Galaxy I did beat Bowser but again I don't think I got every star. 

Currently I plan to beat them all, I don't intend to 100% any at this stage unless I just can't stop playing one. Hyrule Warriors has kinda ended up putting a time limit on this in some ways haha

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I never got the 120 I don't think but definitely did the 70(?) to beat Bowser. 

Sunshine I'm not 100% sure I've ever beaten. 

Galaxy I did beat Bowser but again I don't think I got every star. 

Currently I plan to beat them all, I don't intend to 100% any at this stage unless I just can't stop playing one. Hyrule Warriors has kinda ended up putting a time limit on this in some ways haha

That’s the beauty, isn’t it? You’ve essentially got three games you’ve never really fully played. I barely played Sunshine, for example. So I’m getting a new game and two of my fave games ever.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

That’s the beauty, isn’t it? You’ve essentially got three games you’ve never really fully played. I barely played Sunshine, for example. So I’m getting a new game and two of my fave games ever.

Yep, I'm excited :D

Like I know I beat 64 but I don't remember much as I was a kid, I played tonnes of Sunshine but I know I never beat it but I started it from the start multiple times and I've only play through Galaxy once as G2 wasn't that long after iirc (plus it was the Wii 🤢). I was 6 when M64 released! 11 when Sunshine released and 16 when Galaxy did. That's the Mario's of my entire actual childhood in one sweet collection :D. 

Brilliant. A fantastic, almost new, experience for you then. They look so beautiful though. I keep changing my mind about what order to play, but I think I will do them chronologically so I get the experience as it’s meant.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Brilliant. A fantastic, almost new, experience for you then. They look so beautiful though. I keep changing my mind about what order to play, but I think I will do them chronologically so I get the experience as it’s meant.

Yeah 100% I'll be playing them in order.