Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 How To Identify Players To Sign

halamadrid

Hi guys,this is Halamadrid here and as always I'll be presenting you another topic on how to identify new players to sign for your club.Sure,many people will have their own methods and techniques,so I'm going to give you a round-up of all the possible ways and the one I personally recommend.

Utilising Scout Reports

This is one of the most commonly used methods as it is rather simple and quick,but does it really reflects the player's ability or is it just some kind of useless tool?

For instance,your scout handed you a report of a player you're interested in.It says,this player is unlikely to succeed at the club or doesn't have potential to become a key player but is extremely interested to move to the club,you decided to let him away.But then,out of the blue,that particular player wins the World Player Of The Year the next season after he signed for your archest rivals,also scoring a hat-trick against your club in a cup final during the process.You must be kicking yourself for believing your scout and letting the transfer slipped through your fingers.

So,how do we prevent this from happening? That brings us to the next segment of this article.

Player Stats & Attributes

If you're having trouble finding players,then you should always lay down a list to refer to.

If you have a specific tactic and one spot needs improving then you should be finding players with the right attributes and the preferred player role.

Next,you should be viewing the positions that player can play naturally in,as a more versatile player can adapt to a team's playing style quicker than a player who can only play in one position.

If you want to,you can also view the player's history.But before doing that,you should always consider what league the player is playing,if the player is playing in a lower standard league and scoring an average amount of goals,it doesn't really mean that the player is the best,maybe a decent one.On the other hand,if a player playing in the top league and also performing extremely well then it is worth it to buy him,of course it wouldn't be that easy.

Another way is to rely on real-life knowledge.If you know a player really well IRL,then you can basically know if he'll make the cut for your team.The same principle is also applied to iScouts,Shortlists and other stuff available on Vibe.

Hidden Stats

Hidden stats are discovered through the player's history and other places.It will reveal how injury prone,how consistent,work rate etc. of the player.

If the player is very injury prone,you shouldn't sign him as injuries may plague his career and also ruin your club's harmony.

If you want to find out a player's consistency,you should view his perfomances in 25 games(minimum) and see if he's the kind of player that performs brilliantly week-in,week-out.If he's inconsistent,he might sometimes enter a goal-drought for a few games and then suddenly blast in 5 goals in one.

If a player's work-rate is high,he'll train with a lot of dedication and hardwork,that will help other players to see him as an example for them to improve their own attitude.With a team of hardworkers,success can arrive in no time!

There's still a lot of other hidden stats I haven't mentioned,but you can view this link :http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/forums/topic/8738-player-hidden-attributes-explained/

Testing Players

If you're a patient person and love testing things out,you can also run a test save and buy players to see how they would perform so that you can use them in that other save.Of course,memory is very important as you'll have to get a closer look at some players,but if you can't remember,you should always  have a pen and paper by your side to jot things down.That way,you can easily identify suitable targets for your future save without breaking a sweat.

That's it for this guide,thanks for reading and I hope you like it ;).

Comments and Feedback Are Appreciated.

Till then,bye.

Halamadrid ®

It's always interested to read how other people go about things in the game. Hopefully this guide will help people who might be stuggling.  I myself us the attributes filter a lot to help pin point the exact player I want

Nice article. Just wondering how do you tell if a player is error prone? I guess number of games played in a season might tell you except it could just be that the manager prefers someone else?