Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Player Recommendation for Manchester United

YammersPie

Hey guys, I need help. Currently I'm managing Man Utd (my third year as manager & have won some trophies). I have these players :

GK : De Gea, Amos

DF : Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Mc. Nair, Stones, Shaw, Rafael, Uchida

MF : Herrera, Schneiderlin, Goretzka, Mata, Di Maria, Januzaj, Powell, Perreira, Odeegard, Volland, Max Meyer, Blind

FW : Chicharito, Angelo Henriquez, James Wilson, Werner

I'm thinking about selling and adding some players, but I don't know who (LOL).

So, if you were me, what would you do with this squad? Will you keep it or will you change it?

Thank you :D

actually, looking at the youth already at his club, Horn is a bad choice. Xperience is needed. Player who is 23-25 but also somebody who wouldn't challenge D Gea

He states in the OP that he's three seasons in meaning Horn will be 23/24. Are you implying he wouldn't be a decent back up keeper? If so you've clearly never used him this year...

he's more than decent. Forgot the age factor. Still he would challenge D Gea

imo challenging De Gea is a good thing,it helps him to be a better keeper

that would be good De Gea was like 30-32. But De Gea would be 29-30 if I'm not wrong. So, rotation would be needed so Horn stays happy. And nobody in their right mind will rotate with De Gea.

You've either never used Horn or over-rate De Gea in game.

Pretty sure I'll live with it mate my life doesn't depend on who's better in game. You say every manager would prefer a 31/32 year old De Gea over an up and coming world class Horn, which I wouldn't. So that isn't every manager.

horn is amazing but de Gea is more, live with it. Horn is a 1st team player. But every manager would rather De Gea than Horn. Horn is 1st team player, he's not a back up 

I should know,

in a Utd save I replaced de Gea with horn 

Irony :P 

You think De Gea is better I think Horn is this far into the game. That's all there is to it.

On 10/30/2015, 3:38:39, danovic78 said:

What formation are you playing?

At home, I usually used 4-2-1-3

Shaw/Blind-Smalling/Jones-Stones-Thomas Hartman/Uchida (I Sold Rafael because he said he wants new challenge)

Herrera/Schneiderlin - Goretzka

Mata

Meyer - Werner - Volland

Away (Against big team), I used 5-3-2 Attacking 

Edited by YammersPie
On 10/30/2015, 6:59:24, Risheek said:

A striker, I think if you are looking for experience, Llorente or Benzema. If you are looking for youth, which you shouldn't, have a look at Gabriel Barbosa. Somewhere in the middle would be Griezmann. A keeper as well. Maybe, Lloris or Kasper Schmeichel

Maybe I'd buy Schmeichel :D

Chicharito isn't experience enough? He was my 3rd top scorer after Werner & Volland

Edited by YammersPie
On 11/1/2015, 1:36:11, Risheek said:

Sell Chicharito and Angelo. Maybe Volland. Find another decent defender

Any recommendation for defender?

Edited by YammersPie
5 hours ago, Risheek said:

Chicharito is not good enough for Utd, that's why he's at Leverkusen 

I take it you haven't seen how good he's been this year? You'd love to have him in your toothless attack now! He's one of the most natural finishers I've ever seen, sure he's not a big name but he's a class act. 

Ramos is well too old to be wasting time with three seasons in, he'll cost a bomb and won't last. Defensively you need a replacement for McNair but I wouldn't sign anyone too good as the four other players you have are solid. 

5 hours ago, Risheek said:

I take it you haven't seen how good he's been this year? You'd love to have him in your toothless attack now! He's one of the most natural finishers I've ever seen, sure he's not a big name but he's a class act. 

Ramos is well too old to be wasting time with three seasons in, he'll cost a bomb and won't last. Defensively you need a replacement for McNair but I wouldn't sign anyone too good as the four other players you have are solid.