Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free transfer galore!

Condo

Obviously by now just about everyone is aware of the loan glitch in the first release of the new FMM - anyway I decided to see if I could actually have some fun with it, pick a random team (Everton) and tried to score myself the best players I could for nothing (due to the glitch).

*To make people aware, I am merely doing this to see who I could get, not to actually play as a serious save*

Alas, if this glitch wasn't picked up some people could have got themselves a bloody good team.

Romagnoli, Scuffet, Wilson, Malcom etc!

Has anyone else tried this? If so do you intend on playing a save with them? Who did you get?

Like I said, fully aware this counts as cheating! Just a little experiment on a save I don't intend on playing!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wasn't going to mention this but I knew someone would lol. This sort of bug is dangerous as it's so easy to exploit. It's game breaking IMO. 

Just now, UKFootballScore said:

How long do they stay at your team though I signed a couple of players and they then went back to free agents after a week

Yeah I did notice this actually, they stayed actually in the team until I closed the game down, then they were in the squad but had 'free' next to them. Then when I re-offered them a contract they became a part of the team again, so strange!

I think it was a good decision not to play FMM16 as soon as it pops up at the store. Have some unfinished bussines in FMH15 tho. These bugs are very very disappointing :D. :)

I tried to do this for the exact same reason as you, see what team i could pull out. Whenever the loan failed, they wouldn't go as free agents.... Was i doing something wrong? lol

20 minutes ago, Talisman said:

I tried to do this for the exact same reason as you, see what team i could pull out. Whenever the loan failed, they wouldn't go as free agents.... Was i doing something wrong? lol

It happened to me a couple of times, I demoted a few players (or I might have promoted them haha). I can't remember but even though I didn't have a full squad it glitches and said I did so they became near full!

13 hours ago, DamienPSmith said:

Silly question but how does the glitch work then? What is it your doing that makes them a free transfer? Not saying I'm going to do this but unsure how it works.

Thanks 

Basically if you attempt to loan a player & your squad is rather full (not completely and don't know the exact amount to be honest), the loan will be accepted (if they want to loan out the player) and then it will say the loan cannot go through as you have too many players in your squad. After that the player will have no club & can be offered a contract.

3 minutes ago, Condo said:

Basically if you attempt to loan a player & your squad is rather full (not completely and don't know the exact amount to be honest), the loan will be accepted (if they want to loan out the player) and then it will say the loan cannot go through as you have too many players in your squad. After that the player will have no club & can be offered a contract.

Thank you for your response. 

I did notice I had a issue where I was trying to loan my player and then he became free and when I offered a contract he accepted but still showed as free. I closed the game down and open the save again and signed them.

Strange.