Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

6 hours ago, Jason Cooper said:

Hi taff could you possibly show me who would be in the starting 11 for sporting Lisbon in your 442 formation thanks

To be honest fella when I start with a team I don't know I auto pick the team for a while until I get used to who's who then start making some decisions, but also just have a quick look through the team and see who's attributes fit which position best, if you don't have a player for a certain position let's say a TM don't worry as i have found plenty of PCR's who can play there.

If your still struggling I'll have a sneaky peak for you later

Here's the best line up as I see it

57b549e1b8433_IMG_73651.thumb.PNG.2c13f057b549f27ec66_IMG_73661.thumb.PNG.0ae3da

Adrien as the BBM as he has good stats in passing and stamina (which is very important for a BBM) and Slimani as the TM as he has green stats in both strength and ariel which make him ideal for that role, the rest are pretty obvious but looking through the squad you have good options for players to sell to raise money then I'd bring in some left Wing players as all the wide players in the squad are primarily ride sided who can play on the left but I'd bring some in, let me know how you get on dude hope this has helped

Thank you that helps so much. one player I was a bit un sure to play winger was ruiz but I put him there cause he's actually apm so bit un sure .but with your diagram it helps so much il let you no how.  

I sold carillo for 30 million got gabrial barbosa for 14 million plus a transfer lisTed player  but he's not sign yet done no I my transfer has frozen lol 

Little to say...what can I say!...man that time when you make this tactic you make the most simple and most successful  tactic with amazing results most of the times.Thank you mate

6 hours ago, magram80k said:

Little to say...what can I say!...man that time when you make this tactic you make the most simple and most successful  tactic with amazing results most of the times.Thank you mate

Glad it's working for you dude

I'm generally a plug and play type of guy so I've used the same tactic for multiple seasons but I'm sure you could tinker enough to make it work against the AI For season 2

I one second season and champions league 5 4 against bayern.  tactic work so much better second  season   morata got 50 goals as target man  now going to do third season same tactic and try and win all games again in league and score over 130 goals

4 minutes ago, Jason Cooper said:

I one second season and champions league 5 4 against bayern.  tactic work so much better second  season   morata got 50 goals as target man  now going to do third season same tactic and try and win all games again in league and score over 130 goals

Good luck dude, glad this tactic is still getting some love

looking forward to seeing how you get on

Just a little view on my 4th season in charge of Villa..one would say I bought all world class players but it is not truth...player I really splashed cash on was Guedes..Alena came in first 2md season after loan on first one and Mane was basically free..I will post bigger update when season ends..Taff you killed it this year bro

Screenshot_20160921-152305.png

Screenshot_20160921-131506.png

45 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Sólo un poco de vista en mi cuarta temporada al frente de Villa..one diría que compré todos los jugadores de clase mundial, pero no es verdad ... El jugador que realmente salpiqué efectivo a la Guedes..Alena se llegó en la primera temporada después de 2MD préstamo a primero y Mane fue básicamente free..I publicará la actualización más grande cuando la temporada ends..Taff que mató este año bro

Screenshot_20160921-152305.png

Screenshot_20160921-131506.png

WHAT TACTIC USE??

Not sure I just think both might be an issue as both AP and BBM aim to run forward with the IF cutting in but someone mentioned it to me early on and I've always had the IF and BBM on the same side but you could be right

Also the last few times I've used it I've changed the TM for an AF as I don't really have anyone suited to the TM role

Taff IF you have a midtable team like palace - would you still go for your standard balanced instructions , adf as primary and theese player roles then?

image.png

Yeah I would think it should work with all teams but not sure, I'm a plug and play guy so i don't tend to mess with instructions but you can always alter them if the teams struggling Attacking, short, counter ect

Putting Ayew as TM was right thing to do..he smashed it this season, undefeated in the league and unfortunately Sheff stopped me from reaching 100 points

Screenshot_20161006-202939.png

Screenshot_20161006-202932.png

Screenshot_20161006-202929.png

Screenshot_20161006-202925.png

Screenshot_20161006-202919.png

Screenshot_20161006-202912.png

Screenshot_20161006-202904.png

Screenshot_20161006-202842.png

Screenshot_20161006-123333.png

34 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Hey @Lav50 how did you pump up Aleñas stats so much - was it "only" with Decs training and playing time? He has awesome stats

Looks like he's been edited by the looks of it mate you can see in the shot the editor has been used.

IGE was used for changing kits and completing real life transfers,I never edit players for 2 reason

1.It has some link to attributes change that changes hidden stats

2. It kills the fun

Why would I be so stupid to edit his stats and put it on Vibe, he is by far best player I ever had and my gem on this save..try him out with IT and give him 3 seasons of 1st team football

Also, there will be yellow edit button on every player and every club no matter if you touched them, your post suggests I have edited every single club and every single player