Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Top 10 Biggest Upgrades in the FMM16 Update

Dec

Probably one of the most appealing parts of the update is player upgrades. Those whom have done well should see an increase in abilities and create a superstar that wasn't there before. It opens up new players to be the ones to sign and this finding is a great buzz in the game. Today I will run down the 10 large players whom I think will get the biggest upgrades in the Football Manager Mobile 2016 update.

10) Brendan Galloway (Everton)

Injuries meant that Galloway got given his chance early in the season and after that the wing back has been given starts consistently. To many people's surprise he has slotted in comfortably to the life of a Premier League club. With good defensive contribution mixed in with an attacking threat the youngster looks to be the real deal in a club renowned for developing great wing backs.

9) Serge Aurier  (Paris Saint-Germain)

Paris Saint-Germain right back Serge Aurier is criminally underrated given he is the number 1 right back in a side that consistently win the League and get to the Knockout stages in European competitions. Realistically he should be up there with other first team right backs in Football Manager Mobile 2016. Despite news of indefinite suspension from the Parisian club this shouldn't influence the researchers decisions on his abilities as he has more than proved his worth on the pitch.

8) Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich)

Eyebrows were raised when Juventus allowed Coman to go on loan to Bayern Munich. He was tipped as a promising wonderkid in World football but most thought Bayern wouldn't give him a chance to play in their first team. Pep Guardiola has given the French winger a chance though and in these starts he is proving to be an exciting talent with skills to fit the hype. Testing even Bayern's star studded midfielders including Arjen Robben and Mario Gotze for a spot in the Starting XI.

Screenshot_2016-02-17-16-14-04.thumb.png

7) Renato Sanches (SL Benfica)

If you look at Renato Sanches on Football Manager Mobile 2016 like a lot of Manchester United fans did then you will be shocked for 2 reasons. 1) He is in the Benfica B team. 2) He isn't very good.

A massive £20m was touted for the Benfica midfielder but in the game he isn't even good enough for the Championship never mind one of the biggest clubs in the Premier League. With the game time for Benfica and the publicity of the Manchester United bid he should be subject to a huge upgrade.

6) Ben Chilwell (Leicester City)

Leicester City are the surprise package of the Premier League by a long shot and many players deserve upgrades. Chilwell is a youngster whom has gotten into The Foxes side with some consistent performances. This has meant that Arsenal have been scouting the English wing back and are tempted to pay a good fee for the player.

5) Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur)

Now an England International there is no surprise that Alli is being tipped to be an integral part of the England team for a long time. In FMM16 he is not even a starter for Tottenham Hotspur and often found rotting in the reserves. Real life is totally different as he is one of the first names on their team sheet and has been playing well getting many vital goals or assists.

Screenshot_2016-02-17-16-14-29.thumb.png

4) Jaume Domenech (Valencia)

Jaume Domenech has had some good fortune for Valencia this year. While the side has been struggling under new manager Gary Neville, Jaume Domenech has gone from 3rd choice to 1st choice after an injury to Diego Alves. The team's performances have been terrible but not so bad to be rated as poorly as he is in FMM16

3) Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)

If you have missed Jamie Vardy's goal scoring in the Premier League this season then you are missing out. He has been ruthless and has smashed many records throughout the year. In Football Manager Mobile 16 he is good but not outstanding as he has been. You'd expect him to be top of the Premier League goalscoring charts in the game but he struggles to reach that height. 1 Jamie Vardy Upgrade please, Sports Interactive. You know he deserves it.

2) Kelechi Ihaenacho (Manchester City)

Despite the big Wilfried Bony offering back up support for injury prone Sergio Aguero it is their wonderkid striker Kelechi Ihaenacho that has been coming on when they need a goal. He has done pretty well too. Getting a hat trick in the FA Cup only helped to raise his stakes in the hunt for a FMM16 upgrade. The wonderkid striker definitely is showing skill in his first professional season.

1) Gianluigi Donnarumma (A.C. Milan)

16 year old Gianluigi Donnarumma is now the first team goalkeeper for A.C. Milan. This is a mad prospect to even consider in FMM16 but it has happened in real life and now his ability within the game should reflect this new found status. Even putting in game winning performances for the Italian side he is being likened to Italian legend Gianluigi Buffon and from his consistency so far he could be as good as the World Cup winning goalkeeper. The ability upgrade will see him move closer to the potential of being at Buffon level and also get opportunities within the first few seasons that are currently not seen in the game.

Screenshot_2016-02-17-16-14-44.thumb.png

18 minutes ago, Edo Winsyah said:

From the Screenshot above,what do you think about alli's pa?how much you edited his pa before and after you edit him? @Dec

I gave him a +10 PA boost though his CA didn't go above his current PA in the game.

2 hours ago, Dec said:

I gave him a +10 PA boost though his CA didn't go above his current PA in the game.

ow okay thanks for your answer,you answer my need to edit the current delle ali with save game editor or pre editor,and maybe could you help me again to tell pa for all player you mention above?

7 minutes ago, Edo Winsyah said:

ow okay thanks for your answer,you answer my need to edit the current delle ali with save game editor or pre editor,and maybe could you help me again to tell pa for all player you mention above?

I will not disclose the exact numbers of upgrade I did for each player as these are part of an impending update for the site. Sorry.

52 minutes ago, Dec said:

I will not disclose the exact numbers of upgrade I did for each player as these are part of an impending update for the site. Sorry.

oh okay nope mate,i only need dele alli, maybe i luck if i know the other too from you lol

Did Vardy really need an upgrade? I'm currently on my 3rd season with Leicester, and even though I ended up mid table on my first season, Vardy reached pretty ridiculous stats before the first season even ended, like 20 shooting, 19 pace, 20 decision and a pretty high movement stat as well. Ending up mid table and still managing to be the #1 goal scorer in BPL, I honestly felt it was the rest of the team that needed an upgrade, but yeah.. He is currently "in form" so he should get an upgrade, I just don't understand which stat will be boosted since he's already near to max on the key attributes (at least for me).

11 minutes ago, wakon said:

Did Vardy really need an upgrade? I'm currently on my 3rd season with Leicester, and even though I ended up mid table on my first season, Vardy reached pretty ridiculous stats before the first season even ended, like 20 shooting, 19 pace, 20 decision and a pretty high movement stat as well. Ending up mid table and still managing to be the #1 goal scorer in BPL, I honestly felt it was the rest of the team that needed an upgrade, but yeah.. He is currently "in form" so he should get an upgrade, I just don't understand which stat will be boosted since he's already near to max on the key attributes (at least for me).

This is based purely off Current Ability and he is rated quite low with that. What you are probably seeing is him reaching his Potential Ability.

18 hours ago, wakon said:

The Did Vardy really need an upgrade? I'm currently on my 3rd season with Leicester, and even though I ended up mid table on my first season, Vardy reached pretty ridiculous stats before the first season even ended, like 20 shooting, 19 pace, 20 decision and a pretty high movement stat as well. Ending up mid table and still managing to be the #1 goal scorer in BPL, I honestly felt it was the rest of the team that needed an upgrade, but yeah.. He is currently "in form" so he should get an upgrade, I just don't understand which stat will be boosted since he's already near to max on the key attributes (at least for me).

The problem will be when he is being used by the AI manager he isnt hitting those heights but as a player being managed by a Human manager he'll become a much better player through that anyway naturally 

8 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

The problem will be when he is being used by the AI manager he isnt hitting those heights but as a player being managed by a Human manager he'll become a much better player through that anyway naturally 

Yes that's true. Maybe if Vardy was a first team choice for the AI, even without updates, Leicester could be on the first 10 league places instead of getting relegated every single 1st season.

I don't know if this is possible but it seems no matter how well I do with Vardy... 3 saves with Leicester and top English scorer by miles. But never an England call up. 

fantastic list Dec! I am really happy with the Premier League this season and in general everyone has been performing OK, in my opinion the whole West Ham squad should be upgraded lol :) 

Just now, Dec said:

He has played a couple of FA Cup games.

I wouldn't say that he's broken into the side with consistent performances. Until he's made his league debut and established himself as a regular in the league I'm not sure he'll get much of an upgrade.

Good prospect though.

2 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I wouldn't say that he's broken into the side with consistent performances. Until he's made his league debut and established himself as a regular in the league I'm not sure he'll get much of an upgrade.

Good prospect though.

I totally concur as he is regularly on the bench and is considered now as 2nd choice by playing in the FA Cup. It is only a matter of time before he makes his league debut and has been very consistent at Huddersfield and now in big FA Cup ties such as against Tottenham. He is a first team player now at just 19 years old thanks to good performances in last season and a half. That is a pretty big achievement.

3 minutes ago, Dec said:

I totally concur as he is regularly on the bench and is considered now as 2nd choice by playing in the FA Cup. It is only a matter of time before he makes his league debut and has been very consistent at Huddersfield and now in big FA Cup ties such as against Tottenham. He is a first team player now at just 19 years old thanks to good performances in last season and a half. That is a pretty big achievement.

Have you checked him out?

The Leicester City official site says he hasn't played a game for them, FA Cup or otherwise. He's played 8 matches on loan at Huddersfield and he's played for England at U18 (3 games), U19 (6 games) and U20 (3 games).

Whilst I agree he has talent and it's a matter of time before he's playing, he certainly isn't a first team player yet.

13 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Have you checked him out?

The Leicester City official site says he hasn't played a game for them, FA Cup or otherwise. He's played 8 matches on loan at Huddersfield and he's played for England at U18 (3 games), U19 (6 games) and U20 (3 games).

Whilst I agree he has talent and it's a matter of time before he's playing, he certainly isn't a first team player yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3395552/Leicester-starlet-Ben-Chilwell-given-improved-deal-800-week-contract-club-fend-Arsenal-Liverpool-interest.html

Leicester's site needs updating as I watched the match and 100% he played in this. He was also on the bench in their last Premier League match. Even as a substitute to me that is breaking into the first team as he is in their main squad getting on the bench consistently.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3395552/Leicester-starlet-Ben-Chilwell-given-improved-deal-800-week-contract-club-fend-Arsenal-Liverpool-interest.html

Leicester's site needs updating as I watched the match and 100% he played in this. He was also on the bench in their last Premier League match.

Even if he has I'd still not say he's worth an upgrade because he's not played a Premiership match for them yet, with a quick bit of research he's had 2 FA Cup appearances and 1 League Cup appearance. Not enough to be classed as a first team player for them.

I like the sound of him and hope he goes on to break into the team, which would then warrant an upgrade of his stats.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

Even if he has I'd still not say he's worth an upgrade because he's not played a Premiership match for them yet, with a quick bit of research he's had 2 FA Cup appearances and 1 League Cup appearance. Not enough to be classed as a first team player for them.

I like the sound of him and hope he goes on to break into the team, which would then warrant an upgrade of his stats.

First team to me is someone who is regularly in the squad which he is. The upgrade is warranted in my opinion as he has less than 100 Current Ability which isn't good enough for most League 1 clubs. Given his performances and probably a bit of unluckiness due to how good Leicester are playing he should be a lot higher than this.

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

First team to me is someone who is regularly in the squad which he is. The upgrade is warranted in my opinion as he has less than 100 Current Ability which isn't good enough for most League 1 clubs. Given his performances and probably a bit of unluckiness due to how good Leicester are playing he should be a lot higher than this.

What performances? He has had three first team games, in the cup and nothing in the Premiership. That's nowhere near enough to judge a player on. How do we know what his ability is or could be when he hasn't played so there's nothing to go on.

He's had 8 division two matches on loan, 1 of those as a sub so again I wouldn't say that's enough to judge from.

7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

What performances? He has had three first team games, in the cup and nothing in the Premiership. That's nowhere near enough to judge a player on. How do we know what his ability is or could be when he hasn't played so there's nothing to go on.

He's had 8 division two matches on loan, 1 of those as a sub so again I wouldn't say that's enough to judge from.

I would say it is given he is being regularly picked for the bench so the staff must see some ability else he would be shipped off on loan.

13 minutes ago, JakH said:

When I start a career unemployed, take a job in league 2, will I be offered jobs as reputation rises? 

Yes you will. Not sure what it has to do with this topic though.