Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat When to find evo gens

Not sure if this has been done before, if it has sorry!

I got asked a question about when Robben's evo gen appeared for me and thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where people post evo gens they've encountered, and when they appeared in game for them? Might help people know when to look out for today's top player's.

So if you could post evo gens you've found, where you've found them, how good they are and other info you think is important that would be great!

For me this my Robben evo gen.

5746e9caadc9b_Photo26-05-2016131134.thum

5746e9d216a58_Photo26-05-2016131137.thum

Edited by JamesH96

what i do is put the old (like 33+) world class players into a shortlist so i will get a notification when they retire and then ill wait 3-4 months to see his evogen!

1 minute ago, HashtagTatica said:

what i do is put the old (like 33+) world class players into a shortlist so i will get a notification when they retire and then ill wait 3-4 months to see his evogen!

That's actually a fantastic idea, I'll certainly do that in future!

33 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

Exactly what I do.

Had to post my Neymar regen he was a beast check him out at 16 and then a year later at 17 and check that value at such a young age.

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Mikee1984 said:

Had to post my Neymar regen he was a beast check him out at 16 and then a year later at 17 and check that value at such a young age.

image.png

image.png

He looks like a quality player with an extremely long name!!!

20 minutes ago, AlanD173 said:

He looks like a quality player with an extremely long name!!!

He's Thiago + Neymar + Pelé lol

I just wait for them to come to me. I don't search for specific data (but when I do, it's generally their position, nationality, age and value). I let them develop in whatever club they are and once good enough sign them. Their market value won't go up significantly and whether you sign them now or later, the club will ask for a huge amount anyway.

I don't sign them right away because when they are young, they still need to develop and I cannot fit them into the squad (I can but they won't perform) and thus they become unhappy and sometimes drop attributes and current ability.

This is quite time consuming but it generally works to find an evogen. Using the example of Robben, as suggested above by HashtagTatica above, shortlist him so you get the notification when he retires. At that point go and scout/shortlist all the 0-21yr olds that are Dutch and play in midfield or striker (baring in mind positions can change), when you re-load those criteria on the transfer search all existing players will now be highlighted green. Keep checking back to this search in the next few months, any new players will not be highlighted and easily identified - a Robben evogen will stick out like a saw thumb and you can always use your scout (not always accurate) as they'll most likely tell you the player will be world class or something similar. The only issue you have is you might end up with Sneijder or van der Vaart, neither of which would be a terrible thing!

3 hours ago, Joewins said:

This is quite time consuming but it generally works to find an evogen. Using the example of Robben, as suggested above by HashtagTatica above, shortlist him so you get the notification when he retires. At that point go and scout/shortlist all the 0-21yr olds that are Dutch and play in midfield or striker (baring in mind positions can change), when you re-load those criteria on the transfer search all existing players will now be highlighted green. Keep checking back to this search in the next few months, any new players will not be highlighted and easily identified - a Robben evogen will stick out like a saw thumb and you can always use your scout (not always accurate) as they'll most likely tell you the player will be world class or something similar. The only issue you have is you might end up with Sneijder or van der Vaart, neither of which would be a terrible thing!

Check their values, sometimes evogens with high potential ability have high market values than those with lower potential ability. Bear also in mind that evogens with less PA in a big club or with a lengthy contract might also have a good market value.

What I do is using the FMM 2016 Scout app in my save and I search players with high PA and then I use the app on a save which is in 1st season for comparing players (PA, position) if they are the same, evogen found.

20 hours ago, Creeper69 said:

What I do is using the FMM 2016 Scout app in my save and I search players with high PA and then I use the app on a save which is in 1st season for comparing players (PA, position) if they are the same, evogen found.

If you want to work that way, Get All Players over let's say 165 PA - Because 167 can be worth 40m+  

Add all to shortlist 

Save Shortlist

Load It in all of your saves so you know who retires 

1 minute ago, M4cc4n4 said:

If you want to work that way, Get All Players over let's say 165 PA - Because 167 can be worth 40m+  

Add all to shortlist 

Save Shortlist

Load It in all of your saves so you know who retires 

and add an age filter as well, players above 30?

2 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

I don't So it works through most of the save for most of the players 

@vbase

but won't that overload your messages? you get a message for every player on the shortlist who is in the news.

55 minutes ago, vbase said:

but won't that overload your messages? you get a message for every player on the shortlist who is in the news.

It doesn't overload your messages really.