Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Le Tour de France 2017

BatiGoal

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@BatiGoal for this challenge do clubs promoted to Ligue 1 count for this challenge or do we have to use the original clubs in Ligue 1. 

Original clubs. It would be a pain to keep track of the "new clubs" in stages 2 and 3 but it's also part of the challenge to land one of the listed teams. Having just had the actual Tour de France would be nice to see someone attempt this challenge :)

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Original clubs. It would be a pain to keep track of the "new clubs" in stages 2 and 3 but it's also part of the challenge to land one of the listed teams. Having just had the actual Tour de France would be nice to see someone attempt this challenge :)

Ok thanks, I might be attempting this challenge in the future.

So for the challenge you can take as long as you want to get to the next stage? I struggle getting accepted for jobs even when I win in the top leagues multiple times.

4 hours ago, Jwill11 said:

So for the challenge you can take as long as you want to get to the next stage? I struggle getting accepted for jobs even when I win in the top leagues multiple times.

Yes, no time restrictions.

Did you struggle getting jobs for this particular challenge? If so to stage 2 or 3?

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Yes, no time restrictions.

Did you struggle getting jobs for this particular challenge? If so to stage 2 or 3?

No I haven't tried this challenge yet. It seems that any save I have I get the silent treatment from even the lowest league clubs. Is there anything I need to do besides be successful to move to another club?

32 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

No I haven't tried this challenge yet. It seems that any save I have I get the silent treatment from even the lowest league clubs. Is there anything I need to do besides be successful to move to another club?

It's generally easier to move to weaker leagues than it is to stronger ones for obvious reasons. Moving away from countries like N.Ireland or Wales can be tricky indeed. Some people have had success in doing so after resigning from their club first, being unrmployed, rather than staying on at the club. You may wanna try that.

Which particular nation/league are you trying to move away from? And whereto?

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

It's generally easier to move to weaker leagues than it is to stronger ones for obvious reasons. Moving away from countries like N.Ireland or Wales can be tricky indeed. Some people have had success in doing so after resigning from their club first, being unrmployed, rather than staying on at the club. You may wanna try that.

Which particular nation/league are you trying to move away from? And whereto?

I was trying to move away from Serie A to Bundesliga or La Liga. This was after almost two perfect seasons of only wins in every competition.

8 hours ago, Jwill11 said:

I was trying to move away from Serie A to Bundesliga or La Liga. This was after almost two perfect seasons of only wins in every competition.

Shouldn't be an issue league wise.. maybe you need an extra season or two of experience under your belt to be in contention with the loads of others managers those clubs can choose from.

Definately thinking about doing this. All I'm looking for is the right player and the right German team. This would be my first challenge if I do end up doing it. Any tips on posting it?

10 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

I reccomend this to anybody, attempted it earlier this year and it's super fun. Might even give it another go ;)

(y)

6 hours ago, Jwill11 said:

Definately thinking about doing this. All I'm looking for is the right player and the right German team. This would be my first challenge if I do end up doing it. Any tips on posting it?

Great. Just go ahead and post it. I'd suggest looking at a few others careers and see what's needed re screenshot and then find your own writing style. :)

Does it matter who I use as a player? I found someone when I loaded up the career, but the person has no history except for right before I bought him. This is the player:

IMG_0500.thumb.PNG.101b2a7c00d41f9f91b591af55fce963.PNG

And history:

IMG_0503.thumb.PNG.d0f510c1d6370730a3a4b59cff207fac.PNG

32 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

@Jwill11 he's a real player, so yeah, perfect. And 3 assists in his first game? Super start!

Oh ok good. Yeah I was surprised by the 3 assists.