Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Special attacking 3-4-3 with wingbacks and wingers

Welcome to my special attacking 3-4-3 formation..it consists of wingbacks and wingers(inside forwards) and Advanced forward,the goal scorer..it has been tested in the premier league (Sunderland) and hoping other vibers can test it with other teams and share the results.                                                                               Achievements:                                    In England (Sunderland):                    1.Finished 2nd in the league.            2.Having the top goal scorer in my team who scored 31 goals.                3.won England premier division manager of the year                            4.won the EFL cup after defeating Tottenham

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-20-16.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-20-33.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-24-03.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-22-20.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-23-41.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-23-30.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-23-49.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-22-04.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-21-18.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-21-06.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-20-47.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-19-55.png

6 minutes ago, nujawuja said:

Dlp = primary outlet 

added 0 minutes later

?

It depends on your players...if your dlp  has better attributes than bbm,u can use him as ur primary outlet

6 minutes ago, nujawuja said:

Dlp = primary outlet 

added 0 minutes later

?

It depends on your players...if your dlp  has better attributes than bbm,u can use him as ur primary outlet

Achieving that with a squad like that in the first season is very impressive good job! Did you see any difference with the Primary Outlet and the Primary Attacker roles being switches off?

I'm currently trending toward that very same formation in my career save.  Glad to see it work well against bigger teams - may try it sooner than I intended to.

3 hours ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

Achieving that with a squad like that in the first season is very impressive good job! Did you see any difference with the Primary Outlet and the Primary Attacker roles being switches off?

I don't understand ur question

36 minutes ago, Damilare said:

I don't understand ur question

I'm not him but: Did you try without primary outlet and attacker selected, if so, did you notice a difference? 

7 minutes ago, CmonJustTheTip said:

I'm not him but: Did you try without primary outlet and attacker selected, if so, did you notice a difference? 

My primary attacker throughout the season was Quintero,my Advanced Forward who chipped in 31 goals...I did not try removing my primary outlet or attacker but I believe it helps the primary attacker to get the ball faster