Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Do You Have FM/FMT And FIFA?

mcandrew003

Good morning Vibe,

Today I come to you all with a question that could help a new twitter project that @Stam is planning. Basically, I'm wondering do you have Football Manager or Football Manager Touch, aswell as/or FIFA? 

Feel free to share your experiences with us, we would love to know what you like about the games and things like that. 

The project is based on casual content creation on emerging football talents. If interested, I'll send you a PM. Cheers. 

25 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I have football manager and football manager touch but I've not played any this year apart from FMM

I prefer Fm touch over fmm.

@mcandrew003 haven't played fifa since fifa15 . My lappy don't have 64-bit processor. I would love to post about hidden gems.

On 24/06/2017 at 11:28, mcandrew003 said:

Good morning Vibe,

Today I come to you all with a question that could help a new twitter project that @Stam is planning. Basically, I'm wondering do you have Football Manager or Football Manager Touch, aswell as/or FIFA? 

Feel free to share your experiences with us, we would love to know what you like about the games and things like that. 

The project is based on casual content creation on emerging football talents. If interested, I'll send you a PM. Cheers. 

@mcandrew003
I have all 4 - Football Manager Mobile 17, Football Manager 17, Football Manager Touch 17 and FIFA 17.
i create graphical content for them all for personal use like logos themes kits etc. i have done quite a few careers too along with challenges.