Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Get unlockables work permit

excuse me. I've brought in 21 players with work permit. Why unlockables work permit is not open should it be if already 20 unlockables will open. Anyone has an explanation

Screenshot_2017-06-27-03-49-43.png

Screenshot_2017-06-27-03-49-52.png

Does it have to be on the same save or is it cumulative for the game in total?  Like, could he load a brand new game and do the same thing again?

5 hours ago, veerus said:

Does it have to be on the same save or is it cumulative for the game in total?  Like, could he load a brand new game and do the same thing again?

Pretty sure it's all got to be on the same save

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

it has to be unlocked on the same save once its unlocked it will be available on new games. it took me 87 players to unlock it if i remember right.

Can you give me tips so I can bring that much?

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

it has to be unlocked on the same save once its unlocked it will be available on new games. it took me 87 players to unlock it if i remember right.

Can you give me tips so I can bring that much?. How many years it takes to bring in that many players itu?

I just did it on iOS with Man Utd and about 20-24 players . 

Make sure to check your news after doing 20 as there will be a news article where it asks you to vote on whether to keep work permits for foreign players you need to vote not to keep them then 2-3 days later another news article will say results of vote and mine said voted not to keep permits then it was in the unlockables for that save and anyone I start..

Tips:

make sure you sign foreigners with lots of caps internationally as 20+ gp would make sure they are accepted and granted a work permit. 

Each player you try to sign make sure you get news event saying each one was delayed because they need work permit. If no message about delay then that player won't count as they could have second nationality that was European and mean they don't need work permit. So check 2nd nationalities and international caps of players you are loaning.

last tip is if u have unlocked the no transfer windows unlockable I would use that so you can get it done in one shot not have to wait for a transfer window to open .

On 2/7/2017 at 07:10, DIRECTFX said:

I just did it on iOS with Man Utd and about 20-24 players . 

Make sure to check your news after doing 20 as there will be a news article where it asks you to vote on whether to keep work permits for foreign players you need to vote not to keep them then 2-3 days later another news article will say results of vote and mine said voted not to keep permits then it was in the unlockables for that save and anyone I start..

Tips:

make sure you sign foreigners with lots of caps internationally as 20+ gp would make sure they are accepted and granted a work permit. 

Each player you try to sign make sure you get news event saying each one was delayed because they need work permit. If no message about delay then that player won't count as they could have second nationality that was European and mean they don't need work permit. So check 2nd nationalities and international caps of players you are loaning.

last tip is if u have unlocked the no transfer windows unlockable I would use that so you can get it done in one shot not have to wait for a transfer window to open .

Can you give me  screenshoot of transfer player list

12 hours ago, Achmadmaruf said:

Can you give me  screenshoot of transfer player list

Just buy a bunch of players with over 20 international caps from continents such as South America and Asia. No screenshots needed - it really isn't that difficult

9 hours ago, samhardy said:

Just buy a bunch of players with over 20 international caps from continents such as South America and Asia. No screenshots needed - it really isn't that difficult

thanks. I've opened it just now by buying 34 players from south America and south korea

Congrats.. I didn't keep a screenshot as I just started a save with man Utd just to get unlockable so don't have problems with brexit while playing lower league team