Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

10 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Another Hardy who is gonna be 'Broken'

Please someone be a pro-wrestling fan and get this joke...

The Hardy Boys? That fake wrestling show you mean :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

It's called pro-wrestling mate. The wrestling is fake, but those guys are legit athletes :P

In that case let's break the 3rd and final Hardy boy :P

Ok so in addition to my shock entry shockwaves are about to filter through vibe again as a certain rodent makes his way back into the vibe scene after a lengthy absence!

A former host is about to re-enter :O

First round is a PSG save so @anfieldsquirrel will be eliminating himself early! 

Annoucement: 

I'm really not feeling like taking part in this, my issues with the EME are well known. However I'm being bombard from all corners to take part. 

I'm on this site purely for you guys and if my involvement would make you enjoy this more than you would without me I'm torn. 

If you're a follower, a competitor, a fan or a lurker and you really want me to take part that much please leave a comment. If it would make this better and means that much to you let me know, with enough interest I'm sure my duty to this site would take over. I know my mates here want me involved but if Vibe wants me to take part I might just do that. 

You have until midnight to tempt me. 

#AshezIn

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

First round is a PSG save so @anfieldsquirrel will be eliminating himself early! 

Annoucement: 

I'm really not feeling like taking part in this, my issues with the EME are well known. However I'm being bombard from all corners to take part. 

I'm on this site purely for you guys and if my involvement would make you enjoy this more than you would without me I'm torn. 

If you're a follower, a competitor, a fan or a lurker and you really want me to take part that much please leave a comment. If it would make this better and means that much to you let me know, with enough interest I'm sure my duty to this site would take over. I know my mates here want me involved but if Vibe wants me to take part I might just do that. 

#AshezIn

you have mate's here?

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Annoucement: 

#AshezIn

Please compete. I'd love to beat you :P

added 0 minutes later
3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

#AshezIn

Just another competitor to crush on my way to the title.

The only things that's going to get crushed mate, is your legacy :P

2 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Please compete. I'd love to beat you :P

added 0 minutes later

The only things that's going to get crushed mate, is your legacy :P

I'll keep this in mind when I end your run at the Q/F stages :P

How embarrassing will it be for you guys if i enter and win. I'll be the first two time, two time, two time, world champion woooo! All while being a EME novice!