Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is hoping for parent/feeder clubs unrealistic?

I played FMT, but it was just too time consuming, but having feeder clubs made a big difference to squad development 

Is something like that beyond the capability of FMM? 

I would like to see Parent/Farm Teams in FMM as well, or reserve team football, as I have always felt, like you, it helps squad development. I feel if it was ever added to the game, it would be a case of one or the other, which I would be happy with either one of them

I thought there were some leagues already in FMM that the reserve teams actually play games in a lower league ?? I was thinking Germany and Spain as examples.. Don't know if those games played actually develop  the players or are just random stats like they give Academy players each year ...

Spain and Germany do have Reserve Teams in the main League System, I cant say what it does for player development as I have never played a German Save and only played a Spanish Save a few times.

I would guess it would aid devlopment more than nations where no reserve games are played at all

In the past I have been known to add a reserve team using the pre game editor, depending on who I was starting as...

If I was starting as Sunderland, I woulld normally make Hartlepool my Reserve Team and if I was Hartlepool my Reserve Team would be Gateshead 

Wish they were constant too .. Playing RBL and first 2 seasons no reserve team games then out of blue see 3rd season they got promoted to 3rd division and had games on fixtures ... Don't think it helped players I demoted as it seems it wasn't a proper reserve team like some Spanish or just saw a French team had with separate stadium and capacity I think they let u know if reserve team is worth demoting players to.. 

Anyone do any tests on Spanish clubs with reserve teams? Or saw OM Marseille in French League 1 has team called reserves and they have different manager, stadium and capacity than main team so it seems like a setup that should work ..

15 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

In the past I have been known to add a reserve team using the pre game editor, depending on who I was starting as...

If I was starting as Sunderland, I woulld normally make Hartlepool my Reserve Team and if I was Hartlepool my Reserve Team would be Gateshead 

I wish I could do that but I'm on IOS and only have SGE and In Game Editor .. SGE not out yet might not be released and in game editor cant change clubs relationships ?