Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Help with Barca Team!

RayJm992

Shouldn't be too hard to get a Barca team firing I think. A couple suggestions that may help. Flat midfields aren't great and Silva isn't comfy there so try moving him up to AMC for a more effective triangle. Also, BWM are rubbish on EME so try a DLP or BBM. And T's don't do great IME alone up front. Make Suarez an AF or P alternatively. Lastly, go with short passing game. Should work much better for the skilled players you've got.

Hope it clicks.

One other suggestion if the mighty lord @BatiGoal doesn't mind, playing the offside trap is going to be hard when three of your four defenders are players who look to go forward, I'd take the offside trap off and change the BPD to a CD and let your WB's go forward without leaving your back line too open 

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

One other suggestion if the mighty lord @BatiGoal doesn't mind, playing the offside trap is going to be hard when three of your four defenders are players who look to go forward, I'd take the offside trap off and change the BPD to a CD and let your WB's go forward without leaving your back line too open 

Agree mate. 3 att.minded defs is risky. Doable but risky. That would be my next point if things weren't improving well enough.

Just try making small tweaks and experimenting with slightly different shapes and roles. Barcelona is the perfect opportunity to get to know the best tactical setups, and you'll be making perfect tactics in no time. Very simply put, to consistently make reasonable tactics, you have to understand what works and what doesn't, asking for specific advice on here is great but it won't help you much in the long term. Good luck :D