Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Game too easy?

Zanders1993

Does anyone feel its too easy? Ive mentioned before the amount of goals scored in matches is just madness, i thought FM17 was more of a challenge. Ive stopped playing FM18 for now, hoping they could make it a bit more challenging to win games. 

Apart from that it is a very good game.

Surley im not the only one that thinks this lol. Thoughts? 

No you are not the only one to think that which is why it has been mentioned dozens of times. 

Have a read around before starting new threads as the subject has usually been covered before. 

7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

No you are not the only one to think that which is why it has been mentioned dozens of times. 

Have a read around before starting new threads as the subject has usually been covered before. 

I probably dont spend as much time on here as you to have seen it being mentioned 'dozens of times' but i will start a new thread as i please as thats what this site is for, getting your point out there so developers can work on it. The more people that bring up a certain problem the more of a chance it will get fixed. 

Game too easy my foot people like op makes new members hate the game cause they can't complete challenges others completed in the past versions.If it gets harder than it is presently I doubt anyone would want to play IMHO

Edited by lilgwanz
32 minutes ago, Razer said:

OME engine is pretty frustrating, but the other engine is very easy to exploit

Im finding the OME an absolute pain.

Got something going then all of a sudden cant win for toffee!! 

EME won the Portugese league 4 years running with Braga.....no sense at all!

2 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

Game too easy my foot people like op makes new members hate the game cause they can't complete challenges others completed in the past versions.If it gets harder than it is presently I doubt anyone would want to play IMHO

Mate the games is piss easy! There's no fun in that. Maybe they should introduce difficulties so that people who want an easy ride to 'complete challenges' and others who want to have a challenging career( like myself) are happy. 

1 hour ago, Chris Woodward said:

Im finding the OME an absolute pain.

Got something going then all of a sudden cant win for toffee!! 

EME won the Portugese league 4 years running with Braga.....no sense at all!

Theres just no in between haha

7 hours ago, Zanders1993 said:

Mate the games is piss easy! There's no fun in that. Maybe they should introduce difficulties so that people who want an easy ride to 'complete challenges' and others who want to have a challenging career( like myself) are happy. 

If people are struggling with the game it can't be easy.