Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Data download error

kl34t

I start up the game and I am asked to either download basic data or player pictures. No matter which option I pick, I am met with a pop-up saying the following;

Download Error

The download failed because the server returned an error. Please check the date and time on your device. For further help, contact help@sega.co.uk......

And so on and so forth, can somebody help me? I really want to start playing ASAP. I am connected to the wifi so it wouldn't be that.

Please help me do something,after installing my fmm18 apk,i can't download the skin data,pls what will I do??

Am from Nigeria and my phone type is itel A31,version 7.0,phone I.d:My android i.d :55ea97fa7a93dff4*7

Screenshot_20171123-173621.png

Edited by Ajobi
To upload pics

Hi,

please mail help@sega.co.uk - the guys there can have the server logs checked more easily and cross-reference them with your purchase.

6 hours ago, Ajobi said:

Please help me do something,after installing my fmm18 apk,i can't download the skin data,pls what will I do??

Am from Nigeria and my phone type is itel A31,version 7.0,phone I.d:My android i.d :55ea97fa7a93dff4*7

Screenshot_20171123-173621.png

Downloading apk meaning not from Play Store? 

On Fri Nov 24 2017 at 04:50, sharaziuk said:

Downloading apk meaning not from Play Store? 

Yup not from play store. What can be done? I am also facing the same problem. I downloaded it from the external browser.

8 hours ago, _lp0p0_ said:

Yup not from play store. What can be done? I am also facing the same problem. I downloaded it from the external browser.

Buy the game.

On 11/23/2017 at 16:55, Ajobi said:

I don't think there are any working .apk downloads kicking around the web at the moment. Buying is your only option... it's worth the money anyway.

Edited by flammableguy