Position: Striker

Player Role: Poacher / Complete Forward

Attributes at the start of game:

a4boAHv.png

Attributes after 1 season - NO Intensive Training:

SdV9Uyi.png

Performance as a substitute:

C2evCHe.png

A very decent player I stumbled upon during my recent career. Innitially "loan out" material but due to the small squad I ended up working with I decided to keep him on as a sub to Andre Silva. As the season progressed he improved realy nicely but he's made most appearances as a sub. Hence his "small" stat numbers but it shows what he's capable of when given full 90min games. Not so much in the Serie A where he featured as a sub, but more so in the Cups which is quite impressive. Even more so with few minutes and no IT. Used him mostly as a Poacher and alternatively as a Complete Forward. Value jumped up and clubs seem to have gotten a liking to this player with Man Utd placing 50+M bids. He turns into a 5* player by the end of the season and performs quite consistently for a player his age.

Give him a try and let me know how he does for you.

5 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Patrick isn't a player I'm aware of but he looks awesome and definitely a 1kc contender.

Perhaps lacking in Aerial but that's the only negative.

Will keep an eye on him and post an update if he improves significantly beyond this. If his Aerial hits green I'll feel obliged to use him for a challenge :)

I have used Patrick in my career mode and he is insane. He has made 167 apps and scored 204 across 4 seasons at York City.

Also, his aerial has gone up to 13 on my career mode.

1 hour ago, KyleJNichol said:

I have used Patrick in my career mode and he is insane. He has made 167 apps and scored 204 across 4 seasons at York City.

Also, his aerial has gone up to 13 on my career mode.

13 is pretty good for a weaker main attribute. Goes to show he's pretty all-round. I'd like to keep him to ensure his development but tbh don't really need him atm for the challenge I'm playing + 3 clubs came in with a starting bid of 96M. I might part with him if there's a 100+M bid.

Good to know he produced the goods for you.

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

13 is pretty good for a weaker main attribute. Goes to show he's pretty all-round. I'd like to keep him to ensure his development but tbh don't really need him atm for the challenge I'm playing + 3 clubs came in with a starting bid of 96M. I might part with him if there's a 100+M bid.

Good to know he produced the goods for you.

To be honest he was a good replacement for Mauro Icardi, but now he’s 30 and probably going to retire in 2 years time -.-