Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My introduction

Hello, everyone. I am new here. I have played since FMH 2014(I guess? I kind of forgot), but never have thought to join the community, until now.

As you can see, I support Liverpool. Well, not really. I am more of fan of the manager than the club. And to be honest, I have never been a fan of a club. I have always been a fan of one manager or the other. So if Jurgen Klopp sacked by Liverpool, my support for Liverpool would be reduced to zero.

I am currently managing Eibar in FMM 2018. I picked Eibar because I admire the club's financial policy after I watched a short documentary by Copa90.

I guess that's it. I hope we can get along.

Edited by Guest
Editing weird sentence.
4 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Hi there and welcome ;) Enjoy your time and complete some fun challenges :D 

Thank you for the welcome. I do not have any plan to try any challenge, but I might try in the future. Just might.

1 hour ago, FestiveFox said:

Hi and welcome mate.

How are you getting on with Eibar?

Thank you for the welcome.

So far so good. I am on my last season & with 39 titles so far. So, I am satisfied with my career with Eibar. MLS next, but still do not know which club to choose. What about you? How's your Barcelona career?

Edited by Guest
Adding a question
19 minutes ago, TheServant said:

So far so good. I am on my last season & with 39 titles so far. So, I am satisfied with my career with Eibar. MLS next, but still do not know which club to choose. What about you? How's your Barcelona career?

Sounds like you have been smashing it with Eibar.

Shameless plug time;)

MLS is fun to manage in. If you are going to manage there you might find my little guide I did back in November helpful.

You can follow my Barcelona career here 

9 minutes ago, FestiveFox said:

Sounds like you have been smashing it with Eibar.

Shameless plug time;)

MLS is fun to manage in. If you are going to manage there you might find my little guide I did back in November helpful.

You can follow my Barcelona career here 

Just finished reading your article about MLS. A quite nice article. Short yet full of important information. Unfortunately, still cannot decide which club to choose. I do not know any of MLS club that well. So maybe you can recommend a club?

And your Barcelona career is amazing. My Eibar career is not even close. By the way, do you reload every time you lose/do not get satisfying result from a match? Because my cousin always do this & it's kind of funny to see.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Welcome to vibe mate

57 minutes ago, TheServant said:

By the way, do you reload every time you lose/do not get satisfying result from a match?

Definitely not!!! I would be the worst cheater ever as if I did that RaDa would have far more goals then they currently do:laugh:

New England Revs are my favourite MLS team simply because a had a fun career with them back on the PC version of FM15.

13 hours ago, FestiveFox said:

Definitely not!!! I would be the worst cheater ever as if I did that RaDa would have far more goals then they currently do:laugh:

New England Revs are my favourite MLS team simply because a had a fun career with them back on the PC version of FM15.

Oh, wow. Then your career is even more impressive than I thought. I do not think I will ever match that.

New England Revs . . . I might consider that. After a bit more research myself, I think I may choose either NYC or DC United. Thank you for your recommendation anyway.

6 hours ago, PriZe said:

Welcome mate! :) And, which MLS club did you pick?

Thank you for the welcome. I ended up picking DC United. Based on how old they are as an MLS club & the titles they received in the past. So my career is kind of to bring back their old glory.