Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Update 9.2.1

JakeA

I would like to know a little more about the 9.2.1 update that came out the other day. Does the update that has all the changes to bug fixes etc.... effect an already same game? So if already in game will the bug fixes and other features come into play I’m already saved game? Or do you need to start a new game for this to be the case?

As far as i know the update will work on your current save. Only exception is for any DB changes like Carrasco being at his Chinese club instead of a free agent then you need to start a new game.

The new update has wrought some real changes in my existing save. I went 27-3-0 before the update with Liverpool, lost the first match after the update to Championship side Fulham, and went 26-5-3 after that.  While my scoring kept pace, i began conceding more. (15 conceded in 30 matches, then 29 in 34). I had been using PriZe's Black Pearl to great effect, but it no longer works in any variation (i am, however, now having success with a v451(4-1-2-2-1), which is similar...sort of.

virtually all of my players star and performance ratings have dropped. 15 matches into a new season, none of my CDs has a 7.00 or better average rating! this includes, van Dijk, Tah, Matip, Christensen, Gomez and Elvedi. Same goes for MFs; Milner, Henderson, and new hires Goretzka, Fabinho, Kessie and Cook. all under 7.00. Only Lallana rates >7.00. Only forwards and wingers seem to be unaffected. they are doing great!

The worst, however, came in the community shield v City. after a 1-1 draw in regulation, the match went to penalties. we missed, they scored, we missed again, they scored again, we scored, they scored to make it 3-1 with 2 rounds left...and then...they scored again, skipping our 4th shot! after their player scored, they ran off the field in jubilation and i was left wondering wtf. an obvious bug.

I also bought a player who snubbed me, so i bought another instead, only to have the original player agree terms a couple of days later. another new bug.

So, to answer your question, yes, it affects current saves. 🙂