Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Neville Wears Prada - Trying for FM Mobile

If you've played the PC version of Football Manager, you may know about this famous tactic. It was created by The Reckonist and it is a superb tactic, it managed to get Stoke City to 2nd position in EPL. 

So I thought of creating one for mobile version, obviously it's going to be different. This is what I've come up with. It still needs a bit of work and I would appreciate it if you could help me with modifying the tactic:

Screenshot_20180630_073419.jpg

Screenshot_20180630_073430.jpg

Screenshot_20180630_073744.jpg

Edited by Varinhemantar

I've seen NWP on FM and know how bizarre and random it is.

I've never really liked tactics that cheat the engine, but then again I am curious to see how it works on FMM

What are your results like?

41 minutes ago, Foxy said:

This is quite an interesting experiment because as @ManLikeRobbieBrady says the reckonists tactics usually rely on exploiting weaknesses in the match engine on the pc game so it's interesting to see if the same exploits work on mobile as they do on pc.

Exploiting weaknesses, that would require constant in-game tweaks, no? 

I've done that for several challenges and imo it does help a little, but I can be boring and time consuming. I do it mainly for the bigger games/challenges only. 

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Exploiting weaknesses, that would require constant in-game tweaks, no? 

In FMM or the pc version?

The pc version isn't much different than fmm and if you find a loop hole in the match engine you can go to town on it e.g. the pc AI really struggles if you play with 3 out and put strikers and has for years no tweaks required.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

In FMM or the pc version?

The pc version isn't much different than fmm and if you find a loop hole in the match engine you can go to town on it e.g. the pc AI really struggles if you play with 3 out and put strikers and has for years no tweaks required.

FMM. Haven't played its big brother in years. 

Honestly, I'd hate to find a one-size-fits-all tactics. Would ruin the fun for me. 

The team's getting better with the tactic. I changed passing style to direct and goalie distribution to long

By the way also thinking of doing the unstoppable attacking for FMM

Screenshot_20180703_055554.jpg

Edited by Varinhemantar