Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Serverdotmy on youtube

Titjes

Who's Serverdotmy? ( @serverdotmy or @serverdotmyYT )

I found my Rondo tactic on his Youtube-channel. No links to the forum... no credits etc... :O

You muppet! at least give credit to the people who come up with the stuff or mention the Vibe site...

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Yeah not the first time he’s done it apparently!

Yeah, Just saw that.. 

Fun thing is, he doesn't seem to login anymore and just take it as a "public" member :laugh:

Edited by Titjes

Same here. Don’t touch the black pearl or any of my tactics without my explicit permision and sure as hell don’t link that other shitty site as origin

57 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Same here. Don’t touch the black pearl or any of my tactics without my explicit permision and sure as hell don’t link that other shitty site as origin

Mate, almost every tactic from here seems to be on his channel :laugh:

Edited by Titjes

His latest is @Cockers2505 2-3-2-3 tactic which was uploaded today. So he’s clearly been on vibe since this thread was posted yet *somehow* failed to see it or comment on it. Strange one that!

50 minutes ago, samhardy said:

His latest is @Cockers2505 2-3-2-3 tactic which was uploaded today. So he’s clearly been on vibe since this thread was posted yet *somehow* failed to see it or comment on it. Strange one that!

Thanks mate I didn't see this as I do YouTube that often, and not for FMM Tactics, this guy is a nuisance then I'm guessing 

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Strangely enough there’s an abusive comment on that video! 😮

11 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

From who?

No idea. Just someone saying his channels s**t

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

No idea. Just someone saying his channels s**t

Good, probably someone from this Forum, maybe we should all go on and slate his thread 

28 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Good, probably someone from this Forum, maybe we should all go on and slate his thread 

Now that I’ve seen your response I’m happy to admit the comment was mine 😂😂

Locking this as it's not going to go anywhere, the guy is an idiot who can't come up with anything himself.

Nice to see his sponsor viewing this thread more than anyone else too.