Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Long shots & penalties..... Everywhere.

90_shearer

I've lost count of the 30 yard screamers and penalties I've conceded already in 2 seasons. Absolutely killing it for me at the moment!

Anyone else noticed this?

Edit: honestly this is far too much now. I just got beat 7-3 by juve (I'm Leiga Warsaw) and 6 of their goals were from 30 yards plus, and the other was from a corner. I concede at least one every game and it is really really ruining it for me now.

Edited by 90_shearer
Update

Don't you know that's how all goals are scored in real life? After all this is the most realistic, "closest thing to the real job" experience out there. Those beautifully worked team goals and long balls over the top are simply optical illusions.

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Don't you know that's how all goals are scored in real life? After all this is the most realistic, "closest thing to the real job" experience out there. Those beautifully worked team goals and long balls over the top are simply optical illusions.

Oh darn I did forget..... I do enjoy seeing teams come from 3 nil down by scoring a 30 yarder, a 25 yard free kick and a penalty in the last minute 😊

I think it's the closest I've been to FIFA rage on FM.