Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips How To Be Your Own Sugar Daddy (FMM19 Version)

Scratch

1 ora fa, Scratch ha detto:

No, non c'è una lista e quei 3 giocatori erano solo esempi delle cose che puoi fare. Non si tratta di giocatori particolari: si tratta della tecnica di firmare i giocatori gratis / a buon mercato e di venderli subito per un profitto. La tecnica è descritta nella sezione Come fare sopra. Spero che sia d'aiuto.

Are there any filters to find these players? I'm sorry I'm new to this game

1 hour ago, FedeQuinta said:

Are there any filters to find these players? I'm sorry I'm new to this game

These are the places I find them:

• Buying transfer listed players at way below their list price (seriously sometime they can be got at a fraction of it - or even free).
  • Buying players with a release clause.
  • Generally scouting around for players that look promising, but don't cost much.
  • And of course, good quality free agents.

I'd probably start with those players who are transfer listed (especially if their current squad status is backup). Try offering the club £0 for them and they will come back to you with their minimum. It's often a lot lower than their list price. But you have to look around at a lot of players to find the ones that are real bargains (most aren't).

13 hours ago, Sparx said:

Is there a way in the game to search for Players with a release clause?

Not that I've found. I'm spending a lot of time on finding players. Luckily when you go to the Make Offer screen it tells you if they have a release clause, but you do have to open it. I often bid well below the release clause to start with - sometimes they tell me to get lost, sometimes you get a bargain...

I wouldn't normally give away certain finds but this is too ridiculous.

Playing as Liverpool and I bought Benjamin Pavard for 31.5M (Minimum fee release clause) at the start of the game. I sold him the very same day to West Ham for 98M...

66.5M profit in a day!

I made about 600m with Burton in 3 seasons thanks to minimum fee release clauses and one day turnarounds. Scottish League is a money tree, if you check the relegated teams each year you can pick up 3.5-4 star out of their championship for under 500k, sell them same day with 5-7.5m release clauses fairly easily. The odd player you might overvalue, and occasionally you might need to keep a player for a few weeks and play him a few times to get him on the scouting radar, but 95% of the time they sell immediately. If not, well you need to field a team so I tend to keep a few in the subs rotation when they don't sell and I get the money later.

Search Combos I like to use.

25-32, Transfer listed and Expiring contracts. Filter results by Internationals Appearances first, then try setting positional attributes. Teams will often take 20p on the pound for in their prime or 'peaked' internationals they don't play. Got Rudiger from Chelsea for 5.75 and although nobody bit on his 30M release clause on the same day, After about 5 appearances I got the money for him.

19-25, Max Value 500K, Max Wage 5K. Filter results by Internationals Appearances first, if none available, then try setting positional attributes all to '9' and see whats available in the lower leagues. There are numerous 3.5-5 star players to hoover up scattergun and fire out on Minimum fee's.

And stay away from GK's. Seems its much harder to turn them around without game time. 

Edited by Fractured Life
6 hours ago, Fractured Life said:

I made about 600m with Burton in 3 seasons thanks to minimum fee release clauses and one day turnarounds. Scottish League is a money tree, if you check the relegated teams each year you can pick up 3.5-4 star out of their championship for under 500k, sell them same day with 5-7.5m release clauses fairly easily. The odd player you might overvalue, and occasionally you might need to keep a player for a few weeks and play him a few times to get him on the scouting radar, but 95% of the time they sell immediately. If not, well you need to field a team so I tend to keep a few in the subs rotation when they don't sell and I get the money later.

Search Combos I like to use.

25-32, Transfer listed and Expiring contracts. Filter results by Internationals Appearances first, then try setting positional attributes. Teams will often take 20p on the pound for in their prime or 'peaked' internationals they don't play. Got Rudiger from Chelsea for 5.75 and although nobody bit on his 30M release clause on the same day, After about 5 appearances I got the money for him.

19-25, Max Value 500K, Max Wage 5K. Filter results by Internationals Appearances first, if none available, then try setting positional attributes all to '9' and see whats available in the lower leagues. There are numerous 3.5-5 star players to hoover up scattergun and fire out on Minimum fee's.

And stay away from GK's. Seems its much harder to turn them around without game time. 

Some pretty good tips in there! 👍

I have found a successful tactic for Oldham which is contributing towards me being able to sell on my strikers for big profits, even average score goals and I can then move them on for big profits! I started unemployed and got the Oldham job when they were struggling to stay in League 2! I messed with formations and came very close to being sacked until I got my tactics right! I have just ran away with the English championship and am about to kick off in the EPL with over 50m to spend and a new stadium! As I said even average strikers like Pyke and Duffus were scoring and being sold on for big profits

Screenshot_20181219-220125.png

Screenshot_20181219-220106.png

Screenshot_20181219-195556.png

Screenshot_20181219-174137.png

Just now, Vaile23 said:

Anyone else having a hard time selling players? I've tried transfer listing them and offering to clubs at half their value, but no one bites.

On the OME I have. Is that what you’re playing on? I’ve had no issues on the EME though

The whole thing is stupider than I thought. Started a game as 1860 Munchen in German 2nd. Youth players worth 6k, don't transfer list and offer to clubs at 900k, 3 clubs in. Every time. Kept going higher as I tried more players. I was getting offered 7-9 million for 300k rated guys. It's very easy to game. 

There are other sneaky tricks. If you allow 1st window budgets and you are playing in any of the July 1st leagues, and have France selected, use Frances start date of June 15th. When you get the first goal setting, set what you want and put all your money on wage side of slider. Then a few days later it does the whole goal setting again and you can get your budget a second time. With sugar daddy also, it all becomes a bit meaningless! 

I have to stop myself or I end up gaming the system just because Monaco want their 225 for Pietro and I don't want to wait until he's unhappy.