Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The City Thrasher Is Back

BenDTner

Some of you may remember this tactic from earlier this year for FMM18 many of you made suggestions to  improve it now I have taken them on board an tested it on the new FMM 

Would love to see some of you try it out and post the results here.

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-02-14.png

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-02-06.png

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-01-56.png

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-07-32.png

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-02-11.png

Screenshot_2018-11-30-13-02-17.png

Would love to see fixture results instead of cherry picking the matches with high number of goals.

Preferably with away games and games against the top four.

On 30/11/2018 at 07:27, FirdyBirdy said:

Would love to see fixture results instead of cherry picking the matches with high number of goals.

Preferably with away games and games against the top four.

Yeah me too

7 hours ago, BenDTner said:

I don't see why cherry picking is wrong if you want to see it try it out yourself its not like Its costing you anything 

Because you’ve posted only two results from a minimum of 38 league games, no fixture list, no top scorers/assists ... your opponents are two teams who are more than likely to have dabbled with relegation in said pictures!! 

Edited by danK7RNY
On 11/12/2018 at 21:35, danK7RNY said:

Because you’ve posted only two results from a minimum of 38 league games, no fixture list, no top scorers/assists ... your opponents are two teams who are more than likely to have dabbled with relegation in said pictures!! 

I don't see why I should have to persuade you with results for you to try the tactic its not going to cost you money to try it out.

8 minutes ago, BenDTner said:

I don't see why I should have to persuade you with results for you to try the tactic its not going to cost you money to try it out.

No just a massive waste of time if it doesn’t work!! Cherry picking two results against weaker teams isn’t going to convince anyone to it.

16 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

No just a massive waste of time if it doesn’t work!! Cherry picking two results against weaker teams isn’t going to convince anyone to it.

Its clearly not for you then I made this tactic as a base for someone if they wanted to try it out I didn't make it for someone to come in and think "yeah I will have this and win everything because that is what tactics should do if there posted up here" this is simply a remake of one of my tactics last year that beat city with Leicester by 6 or so goals. If you don't like me cherry picking results go to another tactic.

1 hour ago, BenDTner said:

Its clearly not for you then I made this tactic as a base for someone if they wanted to try it out I didn't make it for someone to come in and think "yeah I will have this and win everything because that is what tactics should do if there posted up here" this is simply a remake of one of my tactics last year that beat city with Leicester by 6 or so goals. If you don't like me cherry picking results go to another tactic.

Hey there; I rarely post on here. I love the work the guys do on tactics here for those who are passive gamers and dip in and out of the FMM games, very much like me. 

Out of interest why don’t you post other screenshots? Why ar you being so rude and obnoxious? Why not supply some more info on the tactics that have been asked for?

2 hours ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

Hey there; I rarely post on here. I love the work the guys do on tactics here for those who are passive gamers and dip in and out of the FMM games, very much like me. 

Out of interest why don’t you post other screenshots? Why ar you being so rude and obnoxious? Why not supply some more info on the tactics that have been asked for?

I do not have the other screenshots as it is from an old save.

I have created this tactic for myself and decided to share with the community why should I get comments saying I cherry picking results to show my tactic. My point is that this is what I have decided to post I cannot post anymore screenshots as I don't have any but either way I shouldn't have to if you want to try the tactic you can I feel it is not difficult to spend five minutes giving it a go and trying it yourself rather than complaining that their is no proof it works.

Update

I should have made this clear earlier I don't have results against teams you want to see as it was on an old save that I merely tried this for a few games and saw results so I decided to share. As you can see from the post I said I would love for you guys to try it out. Obviously I understand you might not have a lot of time so in that case don't spend it on this tactic. What I wanted from this post was for people to try it out and post results or improvements.

I became very annoyed and disappointed when some of you said that I was cherry picking which isn't going to convince anyone. I am not trying to convince anyone that this is the best tactic in the game merely sharing something I have found success with. If you don't have time to test it out that is fine. But I do not believe I should have to prove anything about this tactic because if you have the time then you will try it out anyway as you really have nothing to lose.

17 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Not entirely sure why anyone is getting grumpy with the screenshots. If you don’t like it then don’t bother trying it. Simple.

exactly still I find myself starting a new save now to produces more screenshots