Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help - I can't increase wages to match demand!

a3ko

So, I've been playing FMM2019 for a while and this issue has happened to me on and off.

One of my own players would like to renegotiate his contract and his wage demands are below the maximum allowed by my Board:

Screenshot_20190122-173250.thumb.jpg.22c9213add16c92bc7250ceb94ea8701.jpg

And this is my wage limit:

Screenshot_20190122-173306.thumb.jpg.505c26f835b6ca8fb97eed97d72fc356.jpg

I have TONS of money available for both wages and transfers. I've seen other people on these forums asking the same question but not sure if they got a fix for this yet either.

This isn't just happening with my own players, but also players I would like to sign as well:

Screenshot_20190122-173413.thumb.jpg.6eb99fc7103d1849f67b2df6e21efbce.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's making this game unplayable now...

Thanks!

Edited by a3ko

Hi Guppy, thanks for the reply.

I've tried that already, I've put ALL my budget into wages and it still doesn't help. I've tried adjusting it to every combination but still it doesn't work...it might be a bug?

The issue is that board do not allow you to spent too much on someone he has not enough reputation.

In your first example, try to change squad status to key player.

2 hours ago, rseven said:

The issue is that board do not allow you to spent too much on someone he has not enough reputation.

In your first example, try to change squad status to key player.

It's a bug in the game. Had this for one of mine as well. This guy, best in the world obviously (3 golden boots to prove it) couldn't get more than 600K. While a regen (1 golden boot) with a lot less rep to his name could get 800K. I posted it on the fora, it's under review :) 

Thanks for the responses guys!

@rseven It's definitely a bug because I tried ALL the different squad statuses for that player (including Key Player and First Team) and that still didn't change my ability to pay him more. I agree with @Jens that it's a bug in the game as I've experienced this in the previous versions of FMM as well. Thanks for posting it @Jens, let me know what happens with your review!

Cheers!