Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What would you like to see in FMM20?

21 minutes ago, Linton Bokolomba said:

We really need a 3D match engine 

do we??

it would be much more complicated for one thing, so it'd make the game larger - not ideal at all.

3 hours ago, Linton Bokolomba said:

We don't even have a good 2D one never mind adding an extra D 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Linton Bokolomba said:

IMO that's good only for pc and laptop

Edited by Ran7777

I 100% would rather the removal of the pitch view engine completely than add more detail to that. 

Like what does the pitch view even do? Yeah it offers some insight and some immersion and that's it. It's just dots on a screen, I get why people like it but I don't think it serves a real purpose. 

At times I do use pitch view but I typically play com only on the stats screen and personally I'd love the stat side of the game to drastically increase. All the pitch view does is drag the game out and eat your battery. Would a viewless EME run quicker? 

Instead we get dot replays 😂

I’d love it if the game was bug free and feel like that should be the main focus. I’m starting to think that maybe the way the game is programmed means that when they fix something it sets something else off and it’s like a viscous circle. Hopefully I’m wrong.

14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I 100% would rather the removal of the pitch view engine completely than add more detail to that. 

Like what does the pitch view even do? Yeah it offers some insight and some immersion and that's it. It's just dots on a screen, I get why people like it but I don't think it serves a real purpose. 

At times I do use pitch view but I typically play com only on the stats screen and personally I'd love the stat side of the game to drastically increase. All the pitch view does is drag the game out and eat your battery. Would a viewless EME run quicker? 

Instead we get dot replays 😂

We don't necessarily need it, but I think they should add 3D matches, because it would add a lot more immersion and realism.
But I am sure there are other much more important points to improve. 
(Sorry for my English, I come from Belgium ;) )

47 minutes ago, Linton Bokolomba said:

We don't necessarily need it, but I think they should add 3D matches, because it would add a lot more immersion and realism.
But I am sure there are other much more important points to improve. 
(Sorry for my English, I come from Belgium ;) )

Yeah everyone has their own vision of what the game could and should be, that's why the discussions are so much fun :)

Your English is sound btw mate

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah everyone has their own vision of what the game could and should be, that's why the discussions are so much fun :)

Your English is sound btw mate

Yes exactly but I think that if they make a 3D engine even a basic one it will attract more players, which means they will have much more money to invest to improve the game 
And thank you 🙃

I would like to choose between the teams in Bulgarian First and Second League, also managing the national tema of Bulgaria. Last thing that i saw few days ago is to have more leagues for managing from non-Europe countries.

Increasing the league choices from 4 leagues to 6 or even 7, certainly it will increase the database but it allows us to have more choices when changing clubs in the middle of a career

I really would love that you could choose the team "B" to manage it. And have the directive ask you to run the club over other managers. Because no one will know the quarry more than oneself. I would love to see more leagues like the LEAGUE BANCOMER MX and THE ARGENTINE LEAGUE, with their respective promotion leagues. That would be fantastic